Fit Dead Boy

Awesome, thanks! He was beautiful, great body!

Oh, god damn, baby, yeah. I love the fresh ones, the way they quiver like fresh meat. Gorgeous ass shot, too.
I want to be this punk so bad. I love to imagine being tossed into the back of a pickup like this, after getting a good plugging.

Great and wonderful when he lies face down
I'd take good care of him.

not available any more, do you have another copy?
You'll have to ask the weasel from this site who complained to youtube to have the account closed. The weasel ruined it for everyone. Will now exclusively post all the good stuff in the Secret Room

Weasel:

A cunning, sneaky person. On internet forums they are often a liar, fake or poser. Will try to extract information from you to share with others and / or use it against you.

definition courtesy of urbandictionary.com

Last edited:
Weasel:

A cunning, sneaky person. On internet forums they are often a liar, fake or poser. Will try to extract information from you to share with others and / or use it against you.

definition courtesy of urbandictionary.com
Well, I have hundreds of videos on my computer that I can share, but the weasel has ruined that for everybody. It's their loss:forum with coffe:

The only good weasel is a DEAD weasel...

weasel.jpg

Got one hot ass and amazing body.. I love the way his ass jiggles when he lands on his front after being tipped.. As well as the little slap on the ass he gets..

Back