Three hanged

I would like to see the hanged men stripped of their boots.

you can take them once they are done dancing at the end of their ropes, then you get to put on a pair and pick two buddies to hang with you in the next batch to hang.

You watched this as part of prison contingent so you know what will happen when your sentence is carried out.

You watched this as part of prison contingent so you know what will happen when your sentence is carried out.

yep, only job you condemned have until your own executions is to watch and enjoy the executions of the boys that get to enjoy their gallows jigs or other executions before yours, us guards get to watch you boys enjoying them and see which execution methods you fear the most so that we can pick that method for you to enjoy for your execution.

Nazi hanging experiments going on. What you see here is noose placement trials. To gather data on how the placement of the knot effects hang time and orgasm achievement. Several thousand were hanged to get reliable data.

It was eventually determined that the knot to the right afforded the slowest strangulation and highest semen volume for those lucky enough to achieve orgasm. The knot behind the head reliably put the condemned out much more quickly.

It was hotly debated which placement was more humane or cruel. I cases where a hangman might be compassionate, willing to give a worthy opponent the most merciful death, would using the quicker method really be kinder? Many men would prefer a slower hanging if it allowed them one last intense orgasm, it was well known among the test subjects and many said they would prefer that given the choice. Some hangmen really felt orgasm should be denied their enemies that deserved to suffer, but a man's penis does what it needs to do in those situations. Short of castration right before their hanging, there was no reliable way to prevent orgasm in some.

Nazi hanging experiments going on. What you see here is noose placement trials. To gather data on how the placement of the knot effects hang time and orgasm achievement. Several thousand were hanged to get reliable data.

It was eventually determined that the knot to the right afforded the slowest strangulation and highest semen volume for those lucky enough to achieve orgasm. The knot behind the head reliably put the condemned out much more quickly.

It was hotly debated which placement was more humane or cruel. I cases where a hangman might be compassionate, willing to give a worthy opponent the most merciful death, would using the quicker method really be kinder? Many men would prefer a slower hanging if it allowed them one last intense orgasm, it was well known among the test subjects and many said they would prefer that given the choice. Some hangmen really felt orgasm should be denied their enemies that deserved to suffer, but a man's penis does what it needs to do in those situations. Short of castration right before their hanging, there was no reliable way to prevent orgasm in some.

I would always go with whatever methods would have the condemned die and pass out the slowest, me and my guards have us plenty of fun in the days leading up the the hanging right up to the moments that the condemned are dragged out of their cells, hooded, noosed and then hauled up just high enough that on a platform we can fuck them as they struggle in their rope if we wish to and can cut open their execution uniform to fuck their asses.

Back