Greetings

goobypls

Forum Regular
Hello everyone,

New member here, made a few threads already due to the immediacy of my desires as well as their specificity. I'm a 23 year old Florida boy without a cock and one testicle. Four weeks before I severed my cock I circumcised myself. I chopped off my ~7 inch member using a revolver and switchblade, and blew apart my left nut in the process. I cooked and ate my flaccid cock immediately after (it still had dissolvable stitches from the circumcision). I received a urethral reroute and catheter, stayed 5 days in the hospital, and 30+ days in a psychiatric facility being monitored and fed medications. I'm spiritual and hope to surrender to the will of the higher powers that wish to see me bleed and suffer.

Current Needs : Complete slavery for a short period : minimal food and water, ass rape and anal fisting (I'm straight) daily, isolation, climaxing with the castration of my right nut while leaving me to bleed to death.

Looking for friendship as well in this process. Please message me if you are interested in helping me, I can travel to you.

Thanks for your time.

Wickr : "goobyplsss"

Last edited:
Back