Meatpie, it amazes me that you weren't scared away from morgue work by the possibility that something like this could turn up on your autopsy table. Do prosectors wear gas masks when examining decomposed bodies?

Meatpie, it amazes me that you weren't scared away from morgue work by the possibility that something like this could turn up on your autopsy table. Do prosectors wear gas masks when examining decomposed bodies?

I love smelly corpses.

No mask we try to spend as little time with the rotters as possible. You get used to it. I also love decomposing flesh especially when we pull corpses from the fridge and they still smell it gets me hard.

Young guys get smelly quickly especially on a hot day.

Oh, saints preserve me. I think I'm going to be sick. :puke: Well, it's a blessing there are people like you, Meatpie, because I suppose SOMEONE has to do the job.

I want to fuck and suck his feet in those tight boots!!!!!!!! grrrrrrrr

I love smelly corpses.

No mask we try to spend as little time with the rotters as possible. You get used to it. I also love decomposing flesh especially when we pull corpses from the fridge and they still smell it gets me hard.

Young guys get smelly quickly especially on a hot day.

I love smelly corpses too, tell me more about smelly dead guys between, let`s say, 25 and 6o years...

Still in his military uniform

O yes so desirable! I most love his legs with those cute military pants in great color and style with large pockets and put neatly in his big and strong battle boots. Also, his posture is nice and so typical for a killed soldier.

But please not too much decomposation for me. They must still carry the impression of their abrupt and painful death.

Back