23y/o Male - No Penis, One Testicle, Seeks Castration + Rape (Florida, U.S.)

goobypls

Forum Regular
Hello everyone, new to these forums... I came here in hopes you guys would find me and my story interesting and provide some help.

About 8 months ago I shot my cock with a 32 special revolver 4 times at the base from right to left and finished severing it with a switchblade. Whilst bleeding everywhere I threw it on the stove to cook a little (I couldn't even cut it in half raw); once simmered on one side I cut it in half and swallowed each half whole, laid down and listened to music for 5 minutes then called an ambulance. One of the bullets blew apart my left testicle and the ER couldn't save it.

I have one testicle remaining but the experience was quite traumatic. Even attempting to slice open my scrotum, or puncture it with a pin, now makes me vomit. The only thing I can do anymore is band my testicle. I have to finish my castration for a spiritual ritual, pain must be present so a doctor cannot do it, and I am not worried about death/bleeding to death/shock.

I am straight but willing to let a guy/group of guys take my anal virginity before they remove my testicle (surgically or burdizzo preferred), or live out a rape fantasy because that's basically what it entails. I figure it's a fine offer. I've attached a few photos and have more if desired. I do not have any photos or videos of the event because it was spontaneous and wasn't even a thought at the time.

Update : My Wickr is "goobyplsss". Have one person very interested and looking into booking a one way ticket, but still willing to hear more offers.

The current plan is very intense and being discussed thoroughly... My asshole is not prepared for what it will endure.

Back