Finsbury Park Mosque Terror Attack in London

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
s0Escpz.png

A man died and 10 people were injured after a van was rammed into a crowd of worshippers near a mosque in north London, in the latest terror attack to hit the UK this year.

Eyewitnesses reported chaotic scenes as the incident unfolded just after midnight, when evening Ramadan prayers had finished.
A 48-year-old white man was wrestled to the ground by members of the public and then arrested at the scene on suspicion of attempted murder, authorities said.

British Prime Minister Theresa May said the attack was directed at Muslims and condemned it as "every bit as sickening" as deadly Islamist attacks that hit the country in recent months.

Latest developments

-- Police say they believe there was only one man in the van.
-- An imam stopped the crowd from hitting and kicking the attacker.
-- Witnesses saw a man underneath the van.
-- Eight people were hospitalized, all Muslim.
-- Van appears to be a hire vehicle from a company in Wales.

So it's gonna be like this. Circle of hates and vengeance.

Dang what is going on...why is the UK being targeted that's the third terror attack in only a couple weeks

Dang what is going on...why is the UK being targeted that's the third terror attack in only a couple weeks

GB has always had a high number of terror attacks all the way back to 1920:ies. In the 1960-1980 it was the IRA and christian groups from North Ireland.

An imam stopped the crowd from hitting and kicking the attacker..

Why? I think it should be better to let the attacker have what was rightfully coming to him but that might just be my christian democratic upbringing make me think so.

Back