Sunday Blast from the Past

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Old but not forgotten. Every Sunday I will add dead guys from my archives. Some pics are truly rare from 15-20 years ago. Kick your feet up and let's travel back in time with my stunning dead guys collection. Original idea for such a thread was by Stu [AKA Ricky with a sticky dicky.] :queen:

Old but not forgotten. Every Sunday I will add dead guys from my archives. Some pics are truly rare from 15-20 years ago. Kick your feet up and let's travel back in time with my stunning dead guys collection. Original idea for such a thread was by Stu [AKA Ricky with a sticky dicky.] :queen:

Great retrospective congratulations they are lovely

wheres the updates? well, whatever, if u people don't like the idea, then fuck it..................

More Beautiful Sunday Additions from Ages Ago

These are SO age old I don't recognize a single photo. I do really like the one image of the guy kneeling in front of the toilet.

These are SO age old I don't recognize a single photo. I do really like the one image of the guy kneeling in front of the toilet.

yes, a lot of this old material is brand new to MANY of us, im looking very forward to new sole pics!

It's Sunday Again, Time for Another Mega Batch from History

very nice, but more soles would be even nicer!!!!!!!!!!

Meatpie, judging by the quantity and quality of your "Sunday Blast" offerings, you have managed to retain a VAST collection of exquisite photos, despite the crash and burn of a number of image-hosting sites.

Back