A 19 year old drowned in Russia (hopefully this is not a repost)

sundy1983

Forum Regular
Elite Member
From the decision should:. A man drowned in a pond .. the body of a drowned man - N .19 year of birth, living at the address. 4 kv.4 that during a trip on a boat on the pond left his with a view to swim found by divers at the bottom of the pond, "300 meters from the shore with no visible signs of a violent death."

External examination: on the corpse is worn: a sweatshirt, shorts, swimming trunks. For the removal of clothing: a man's body proper constitution, satisfactory food, body length of 186 cm. Cadaverous spots are cyanotic-purple, moderately pronounced, located on the posterolateral surfaces of the trunk and extremities; in places free from compression, when pressed with a finger, they do not change their color. Cadaver rigidity is moderately expressed in the studied muscle groups. Thermometry of the corpse was not performed, tk. The corpse was stored in a cold storage room. The bones of the arch and facial skeleton do not have unnatural mobility to the touch. Hair color brown with gray hair, up to 4 cm. Eyes closed, rounded pupils, of equal diameter of 0.7 cm. In the nasal passages, external auditory canals and in the oral cavity, there is no liquid or foreign matter. The mouth is closed, the teeth are intact, the tongue is in the mouth. The lower lip is bitten, there are prints of teeth on the transitional border of the lower lip. The neck is proportional to the trunk. The thorax is flat-cylindrical, the ribs are intact to the touch. The abdomen is at the level of the costal arch. Pubic hair on the pubic by the male type. The external genitalia are formed correctly, there is no secretion from the opening of the urethra. The back passage is closed, its circumference is not stained with calves. The bones of the upper and lower extremities are intact to the touch. On the right in the frontal region, intermittent, such as sedimentation, from the superciliary arc to the scalp at a site of 7 * 5 cm with vertical banding. On the outer face of the right shoulder joint circular, osadneniya type, diameter 4.5 cm. The surface of these areas is dried up pink, falling like a parchment. There were no other features or damage in the external examination of the corpse. (Google translation from Russian)

Thanks for posting, sundy1983! I've never seen these images before.

Russian formidable with good soft feet would be very nice to see more photo of him in the morgue
thank you

A good morgue observation report along with some excellent photos. The man was good looking, does not look in distress except the mention of bite marks on his lower lip.

A good morgue observation report

I hadn't even read the report until I saw you mention it. Now I am perplexed. I suppose "back passage" is the anus or rectum, but what does it mean when it says, "its circumference is not stained with calves"? Is that just a translation error, or is it legitimate autopsy language?

Back