Young Fit Dude Executado

phyzzique

Forum Elite
Established Member
Fit dude wearing plum soufflè tank-top

The colors come through a little differently in each photo. In the one, his top looks more like raspberry brûlée. In any event, I am very angry with the dude for spoiling EVERYTHING with his WHITE BELT! I can hardly believe guys are still committing such an unforgivable fashion offense. Where are their girlfriends, or even their mothers, when they go to leave the house?

The colors come through a little differently in each photo. In the one, his top looks more like raspberry brûlée. In any event, I am very angry with the dude for spoiling EVERYTHING with his WHITE BELT! I can hardly believe guys are still committing such an unforgivable fashion offense. Where are their girlfriends, or even their mothers, when they go to leave the house?
Pres Trump should appoint you as fashionista policia. His troubles would disappear over-night

I do love President Trump, and most of his troubles right now are the result of bogus issues manufactured by his many enemies. I was afraid you were going to show me a photo of Donald wearing a white belt, which in fact probably exists because fashion is not one of his strengths. However, you have taken the high road and not distracted our very busy Commander in Chief with sartorial issues. I thank you for that, Mr. phyzzi! :D

......I was afraid you were going to show me a photo of Donald wearing a white belt, which in fact probably exists because fashion is not one of his strengths. However, you have taken the high road and not distracted our very busy Commander in Chief with sartorial issues. I thank you for that, Mr. phyzzi! :D
Sorry Alex, I couldn't resist:Photo:

OHHH NOOOO...it's Donald, suffering from White Belt Syndrome! He's fat too. All in all, I'd say our POTUS is hard on the eyes. :[ Miss Australia doesn't look much better, with her rayon K-Mart top. Oh well, Donald's ten-billion dollars is his Fuck You money. What does he care?

Back