u r welome m8
jon

Whatever these guys did- they did not deserve to die like that! I believe more than ever what a waste of time it has been to send our troops over there. It is truly barbaric the way they dish out punishment.

Beheading young men is the 1 of most sexy way to kill.

i´m shocked. Beheaded alive!! Like sheeps or goats. Tht cute young guy in the beginning fought for life. Deviant nation the Islam. Does anybody know what they did do? Watch a muslim girl bathing in the river?
By the way, somebody teach them sharpening knifes!

They don't even do it well; it is just brutal. These scum will burn in Hell. Their crime could just be looking at someone the wrong way or being gay. It doesn't take much to get yourself killed in the "Religion of Peace".

Sometimes i think i can still be traumatized by watching these beheadings but I am so very curious to see if the guy seems even a little bit conscious after his head is off. I have heard in case of guillotine that the beheaded person can see and think after head is separated from body for a few seconds or less? But i don't think so in these cases where head is more or less sawed or chop chop chop saw messy ridiculous way to do it.

I agree, I still don't always watch these videos. It is extremely brutal to see them die like that.

Sometimes i think i can still be traumatized by watching these beheadings but I am so very curious to see if the guy seems even a little bit conscious after his head is off. I have heard in case of guillotine that the beheaded person can see and think after head is separated from body for a few seconds or less? But i don't think so in these cases where head is more or less sawed or chop chop chop saw messy ridiculous way to do it.

The 1st guy was alive til the guy cutting his head off broke his neck by pulling it back. Then you can tell he was dead. The guy cut his head off pretty fast. Usually they are pretty awkward about it. :sm (19):

It's hard to imagine how anyone can do such a thing without any remorse like these guys seem to do.

It's hard to imagine how anyone can do such a thing without any remorse like these guys seem to do.

They do it in the name of thier God. They think that the person they are killing are not better than a lamb or pig that they slaughter for food. Mostly it's thru hate and distainment of their victims. The middle east has alot of their ppl hating eachother for centuries. Sad really that they live like this.

What they did?
Why they are punishmented like this?

Back