WANTED: Black Thugs and Young White Jocks/Punks For Torture and Execution

freakyfrank79

Forum Regular
Hello everyone

I am a sadist into torturing and snuffing willing (and unwilling ) black thugs and young white jocks. I have no limits except scat. Rape, mutilation, fisting, beating, CBT including complete cock removal and ball destruction), WS, TT, electro, and more. The ONLY thing I am not into is scat, everything else is good.

I have experience torturing and more with willing black victims and am looking to have my way with some more. Open to discussing sharing a victim with other sadists.

I love breath play, hangings, choking, bagings, drownings; gutting, dismemberment, burning, etc., and am open to other means of execution,

You can contact me at nastywhitebear@tutanota.com

I'm an extremely talented at identifying and acquiring young, straight, very attractive redneck country boys and trailer trash from broken homes, poverty, abuse and neglect, and usually incredibly simple minded. Boys nobody is going to miss. I break and train them to obey immediately and without thinking. I believe a slave should should be utterly terrified of its Master. Inferiors are worthless and the only reason a small percentage is allowed to continue to breathe is because they are aesthetically appealing enough to be worthy of suffering unimaginable agony instead of living the life it wants to simply for the pleasure pf its Superiors. My slaves live in fear and dread of what will happen to during the next torture session. I currently own 2 slaves. A 36 year old who was my best friend growing up. He's 6"2", 240lbs, was a college linebacker. He's as physically handsome as he is stupid. He was incapable of survival outside of captivity. Consent is irrelevant for such a simple minded beast. The slave has been naked except for the collar and ankle and wrist cuffs.

Back