Meet Dylan K

Brian2012

Forum Veteran
Meet hot alpha jock Dylan

What would you do with him? How would you end his life? How would you dispose of his body?

Cocky jock
tumblr_orkaniheeU1wrijh4o4_1280.png

Having a good old flex
tumblr_orka3iQd9w1wrijh4o9_1280.png

The jock loves his body
tumblr_orka3iQd9w1wrijh4o10_1280.png

No one beats the alpha
tumblr_orka3iQd9w1wrijh4o8_1280.png

He's gonna regret giving the finger
tumblr_orkaniheeU1wrijh4o3_1280.png

Legs, toned, hot and an attitude
tumblr_orkaniheeU1wrijh4o1_500.png

Simple, befriend him in the weight room and offer to spot for him. Set up the weights so they're much more than he can handle. Then when he struggles and begs you to help him, just smile and enjoy the show as he loses his grip, and the bar lands across his neck, crushing it. As for disposing of the narcissist's body, why bother? He died in a tragic accident.

As first comment says get him drunk and play with him all night long but i would help him along the way slipping crushed drugs into his drinks. taunting him to accept a couple lines of cocoaine.. i will lick every inch of his body as my hands go up and down his sides i will lick his chest hoping that i will feel his heart beating against my tongue. i would rip his arse apart and suck his balls dry after i handcuff his wrists and ankles and lie flat out on his muscular rising chest listening to the strong steady beat of his of powerfully strong but still human heart

i'll wait for him to stir and wake. this cocky cunt will die awake and aware, getting a cord ready around his neck and a long knife to the side out of his reach i will lie back down onto his heart. i want to feel it thrust against his muscles, his body struggle free as he panics and it pumps louder, harder and faster with every failed attempt to use these muscles he has to break free.. such as strong heart and body and yet so useless and weak, he cant break out and he cant reach the knife as i tell him enjoy your breaths because i am going to make them stop.. can you feel you heart? you will feel me cut it out of you and eat watch me eat it

i imagine a primal sense of fear and thrashing about as i tighten the cord and tie a knot so it dont come loose.. one last listen to his frantic heart as i use the knife to slice his belly.. ramming my hand in to pull his heart out of his body.

Cocoaine known to stimulate the heart and keep a heart beating several minutes longer than it has been pulled from a human body.. His dying eyes see enough to see me bite his heart as it all goes black

frame him for murder so that he gets to enjoy dying in my execution chamber or on my gallows with whatever other brutes I framed with him for the same murder, figure he will look damn good flipping the bird one last time as the gas rises in the chamber.

Back