Choke slave seeks Master

breathlessken

Suffocate me
You may squeeze as tight as you want and watch me get a boner while struggling for air as many times as you like. Use your hands or whatever else you desire including bags or pillows to suffocate me in various ways. Make me pass out and push me as hard as you wish. My neck and body is yours to touch whenever you desire.

I'm looking for a Master that wouldn't mind living with me rent free. All I ask of my Master is to handle the kitchen and bathroom while I focus on designing a software project. I don't like to clean but don't mind cooking. Also note that if you decide to become my Master you'll also be entitled to any profits from my project as anything I make will be shared with my Master.

It's my desire to make this happen. I'll work really hard to make us both wealthy while being dominated by you on the side. If you're a homebody who don't mind lite cleaning and would like to strangle or suffocate a bi-curious guy whenever you want then I'd love to be your choke slave. My neck and body will belong to you to asphyxiate whenever/however.

IMAG1568.jpg
IMAG1581.jpg
IMAG1558.jpg
IMAG1555.jpg

If you're interested reply anytime. I don't judge by age or looks so I'm open to anyone who can squeeze tight :)

If you're ever in USA, GA and want to choke someone for a while hit me up as I don't mind being a temp slave to your hands.

I have also traveled to other guys in the past who wanted someone to strangle for a while. I've been choked out too many times to count :)

If I were at your house and you had no limits what would you love to do to me?

How would you do it and how intense would you make it?

Last edited:
I saw your ad today and figured I would contact you. I have roleplayed strangulation scenes before but I have always wanted to strangle someone for real just so I know what it feels like.

I am from New York but I often travel to Richmond, VA so meeting shouldn't be an issue (I am assuming you are from Georgia).

If interested, my email is andrewwal1988@hotmail.com

Just saw your ad ! would love to have your neck to play with over and over. If you get up to the NY/CT area let me know, and if i head down to GA I will def hit you up, i have some vaca time coming and am trying to decide where to go. Hit me up with a msg or pm

Really nice body and cute neck. I'm in Indiana if you would want to make a trip here for a extended weekend. Would love to choke you, smother you. Best yet, watch you hang.

Back