Hotties eating lead (mix) no. 4

michael antony

Forum Regular
I love to imagine being one of these bullet-riddled dudes when I stroke. Makes me cum hard.
Check out some of my scenarios in the art/literature section and see how many ways I love to imagine getting blown away like one of these boys... and drop me a private message if you're a dude who's into guns and loves to imagine blowing holes in hotties like these.

I expect you'd get along famously with PiercedChest. He loves a well-placed hole (though it needn't be from lead).

Dang the first and third guys are extremely handsome and the fifth guy has a nice body

Numbers 1, 3 and 5 please, and then I'd like to take it the same way

first one 4 in the heart. eyes wide open. probably had to wait a while to go black. looking around to see ehat happened

Numbers 1, 3 and 5 please, and then I'd like to take it the same way

OK, guys, I guess I need to tell you the truth now.

The dude in the last photo is me. I was playing with "Tobor981" a few months ago; I was knocked out hard on Ambien -- basically like a fresh corpse for three or four hours -- while he had his way with me. I did the fake bullet rips in the shirt with a pencil and some deep red watercolor paints, and the bullet wounds are actual wounds taken from photos of shot-up corpses on CDG.

Just thought I'd slip that one in at the end, just to see how many of you thought it was a photo of a real corpse. Glad you guys are enjoying my body.

Here's another one from when "Tobor981" were playing a few months before that, touched up the same way. I'm not knocked out in this photo, just going limp and playing dead:
scottsAug2015-04.jpg

Yeah, I love to imagine a little group action sometimes, too... me and two or three other slim, hot dudes, mopped up in a fast, hot gang shootout.

Back