Big Morgue Collection 2017 part 2

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
We continue our #morgue collection here.

You can subscribe to this thread and follow latest updates also don't forget to leave a star rating.

The old thread will no longer be updated. For the complete collectoin in original resolution visit our Secret Room where we share hundreds of uncensored morgue photos in ultra high resolution.

Your morgue collection is probably the largest in the world, and, even with the problems the Internet is causing for your digital archive, paper photographs in an album would be next to worthless as far as being able to share them with anyone.

Dead dude stitched up after autopsy

I love to see stitched up guys after autopsies. It shows that they went trough a special proces and should wear them with pride.

Another dead athlete on autopsy table. Full uncensored autopsy set in our Secret Room.

Wow the three look so hot on their tables with this nice head holder.

I would like to lay with them in the room on the table and each get his head cracked and stomatch cut open.

Nice collection. I have often thought I would like to be a morgue worker or a mortician in a funeral home even though there are lots of bodies I would not be happy about - the thrill would be in the young 18 - 30 year old males.

Fresh morgue sweets for the weekened. Insane full collection in our Secret Room, all new cases.

Dudes are beautiful yellow dolls some corpses shown completely naked from head to toe.

More from Turkey

Lots more morgue photos from Turkey in our Secret Room.

Murdered young man brought to morgue for autopsy

Decomposed male corpse on morgue table

Back