Is lethal injection even more painful?

secretchamber78

Forum Regular
I think the victim maybe feel extremely agony but don't have any chance to behave. They just look like sleeping and dying peacefully. I imagine to stop heartbeat within a minute, the victim should feel like suffering intensive heart attack and then sudden cardiac death.

I get this feeling too but it doesn't bother me because I actually quite like that the suffer in extreme agony. Like that Clayton Lockett. Fantasies wise it's my fave way to kill. Destroying the body and strong heart of a muscular young man and in private being able to mount the gurney and lie my head over his beating heart and just listen to it power pump until my process makes it die.. only downer is they all old

Depends on what you use.

Potassium chloride would be an intense burning shooting pain.

But if you just used a heavy dose of beta blockers the heart would just slow and stop without much disomfort.

If one want to induce fear and anxiety hook up a sthescope and ecg monitor so you can watch and here your heart slowing down.

In Indiana they also use sodium pentathol as one of the drugs. It is also used as an anistesia drug in surgery. If fact I have had it used on me to put me out for surgery. It knocks you out right now. So therefore the condemned would feel nothing as the other drugs are administered.

Back