NYC Killer Looking for a Birthday Gift

New Yorker

Forum Regular
Washington DC (Georgetown) and New York City (UES)
Hey guys

I am going to keep this short as my ads tend to be very long.

New York City killer is looking for a SANE victim who is really into necro roleplay. My ideal victim is someone who loves having his body used by another person. My birthday is next month so it would be nice to find a victim as a birthday gift (having a corpse on my birthday has always been a fantasy of mine).

I am 28, white, 5'11, 200lbs, brown hair and brown eyes. I have played with four victims in the past so I have a lot of experience with this sort of fantasy. I am not picky about stats AS LONG AS the victim is committed and understands this is ROLEPLAY so THERE WILL BE NO KILLING OR TORTURE involved. I can be reached at andrewwal1988@hotmail.com I respond quickly to emails as my email is linked to one of my phones.

I am also considering going to Montreal next month so if you are from the area you can also drop me a message. Same goes to Richmond, VA as I travel there once every month.

I haven't been very lucky with victims in the past few months so if you are not serious about meeting than please DO NOT contact me. I have a fairly busy schedule and scheduling a meeting is a bit hard for me right now which is why I don't want to waste time with people who are either uncommitted or will flake out on me.

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!!!!

I would like to thank you the nearly 700 people who saw this ad and the few people who replied to it. I made plans to meet with someone today but the person just cancelled on me. I have been ridiculously unlucky with victims in the past four months from former victims just disappearing on me after saying they want to me to family emergencies forcing me to cancel with a victim who wanted to play dead for a whole week. As such, I am retiring as a killer. Goodbye to you all.

Back