didint know i has these feelimg???

KHORKALABA19

Forum Newcomer
HI my name is Kenneth ray Davis,i am a 57 years old AA,i was born in Texas n the yr 1960 ,Nov 19,i have also been intrigued about death when i was younger but never explored my sexual side of it until i found this site, i knew there was peoples out there who did but i never quite got there,this site has help understand that,i joined the military right out of high school and stayed in for 13 years did a lot of traveling and had a great time,i came to grips with my homosexual side in there also. i have also had sexual thoughts about the dead and when i saw a dead guy i would wonder what he looked naked laying there dead and i would get aroused!!! And the more i thoughts about the harder i became until i was jacking off to the dead guy,i have never told a living soul about this. At first i thought i need to see a Dr.about my mental state of mind but i said no,so i have not so far! But it is comforting to have this site to let out my thought without feeling like i am crazy as Hell!! Because i am not it just a fetish and that all!! Don't really know if i would ever have sex with a dead guy but i cant say that i wouldn't either,because dead or alive there are still good looking and sometimes they just look like they are sleep. I have had sex several drunk guys and that was like they were dead they were passed out and their dicks got hard and they came so i don't know if it would be any different?? Well this is all for now,if anybody has any help they can offer i am all ears>Thanks!!!!:rocksss:

Welcome Khorkalaba19, but can I suggest it is not wise to share quite so much personal information - on any sex/fetish-linked site, not just this one.

Back