London bridge terrorist shot

No doubt he now looks awesome naked in morgue. Thanks for the pic.

Europeans have been killing and hurting people in middle east for several decades. We are making war against the middle east people. Now they are taking the war back to us in Europe. It is not a pleasant thing but it is just natural.

First year of Iraq-war more than 400 000 children, women and civilians were killed according to UN's conse fvative figures.

Some people killed in the streets of Europe by hit-and-run terrorists does not really compare.

To me it seems that we in Europe dies because our politicians are to indoctrinated to say no to USA.

Would these attacks stop if everyone in the world agreed to convert to Islam? Is that what the bad guys want? I have a suspicion that most of the terrorists have no idea why they are doing what they do.

Don't listen to muddle-headed liberal boobs like "old bearkill" who tell you that murders in Europe like this are justified. ISIS pricks are killing westerners because they are fundamentalist islamists and hate western culture. ISIS by the way kills way more muslim people than anybody else, and in their own home countries, so it shows that they don't care about "life" they only care about forcing conversions to fundamentalist islam. The terrorists will gladly kill as many muslims as possible if they refuse to adopt allegiance to their interpretation of the Quran. Terrorists are cowards because they do not attack people who can fight back, the British Military for instance, they attack civilians. So we need to send as many islamic terrorists to hell as possible.

Last edited:
Yes he's a hunk, I want to see him in the morgue.

Back