Guerilla Thrilla releases COMIC RUSE sequel today!

todd00009

Forum Veteran
ANOTHER COMIC RUSE: HOTEL SICK the long awaited sequel to the feet fetish epic COMIC RUSE was released today featuring a mostly teenage (gen Z) cast...
An extended teaser is available on the Guerilla Thrilla youtube page.

You can download part 1 of the movie here:

www.gumroad.com/thrpro#

wait, a sequel? Really?
(reading more)
Ah, damnit, it's this one featuring underages? (And by teenagers you mean kids, not the legal types!)

wait, a sequel? Really?
(reading more)
Ah, damnit, it's this one featuring underages? (And by teenagers you mean kids, not the legal types!)

Note: The teenagers (kids) in this film are professional actors whose agents approved the script. There is no sex or illegal activity in this film.
It's very "vanilla" - but it contains "classic" COMIC RUSE / GUERILLA THRILLA content.

Go to Guerilla Thrilla if you want to see the extended trailer: https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...rrilla+thrilla

What are going to be the release dates for each part? I probably want to just get them all at once

Oh I've already seen a trailer, and I was instantly put off when I saw the victims.
I don't care if this was approved, or if it's 'vanilla', I have no interest seeing this stuff done with underages.

Oh please, I do love this senario.but I don't like the young children expecially the blond boy…cmon they just kids,age over 16 is better

A lot of people like such movies. There are already a lot of other movies with old guys. Give it a chance to have something for different tastes and if you dont like it just dont buy it.

Back