Looking in Texas to kill

totallylegit996

Forum Newcomer
Really want someone who will let me do anything to them. I want to kill them and have their last moments be pure agony. I'm in Texas. Kik totallylegit69

so I'm a ways away from texas but would like to know what you would do to me before you kill me

ok so tell me where to go to receive this. I'm ready and will ing to have you do what ever to me and snuff me in the end

Just to remind our members that this forum is moderated and we monitor all posts 24/7.

We assume killing ads are for play only.

If we get information or a hint that someone is planning to commit a real homicide we are obliged by law to report you to your local police authorities and give them your real location.

Real murder talk will never be tolerated in this community.

We work with police mainly in Europe and the USA.

It would be sad to see more members go to jail because of posts they make on our forums.

I know a man who forced his stepsons into becoming slaves after the mother died. They're too old for him now at 21and 19. He's been renting them by the hour to a small group of men with the same interests for several years. The boys haven't been out of that basement dungeon for the last 6 years and his friends/clients. The only rules:
1) no snuff without prior discussion, arrangements and compensation.
2) slave drinks piss from its Superiors
3) the slave is never allowed to cum

Looking for a Dom to Ball bash, crucify, and more

I'd love to be a criminal I have been a BDSM freak for some time now and I'm really turned on by the ideas of being tortured to death. I'm in the Atlanta area and looking for someone who would like to take me in full time as a permanent torture slave. Into crucifixion, cbt, piss, electricity, sounding, bondage, , anal stretching, impaling, chem, KO, and more. I want to be a criminal who is being punished in the ultimate ways for his crimes. I'm able to relocate at this point.

Back