Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator

On 11 December 2016, a suicide bomber killed 29 people and injured 47 others at St. Peter and St. Paul's Church in Cairo.

his socked soles are still intact, id fuck them and eat them still!!!!!!!!!!

I was first so you eat my big toe raw and I get all the crispy and juicy parts from Salman.

The American scumbag who leaked the pictures, not giving a damn that it might impede the investigation or upset the relatives of those murdered has much to answer for. If , heaven forbid, this leads to another atrocity I'm sure the New York Times will feel proud of itself.
As for the murderer's remains, once the investigatory authorities have finished with, let's cremate them before flushing them down a toilet. He deserves no less. And his father who was prepared to accept asylum in the U.k.before turning on us. And remember the murderer was studying at Salford university before o he dropped out so he can hardly claim that the country didn't treat him well
Bastards like him bring honest Muslims into disrepute and encourage the racists.

It would be perfect for me to taste of his remains deadly
then tasting of their soles as dessert

Almost like he's maniacally laughing after the deed is done.
Like a fucking cartoon villain.
Rot in hell, scumbag.

This is a fake, this image was circulated in 2016, it's a suicide bomber from that time. Do a reverse Google Image search.

I apologize for spreading fake news, this is an epidemic of epic proportions on twitter and facebook.

The American scumbag who leaked the pictures, not giving a damn that it might impede the investigation or upset the relatives of those murdered has much to answer for. If , heaven forbid, this leads to another atrocity I'm sure the New York Times will feel proud of itself.
As for the murderer's remains, once the investigatory authorities have finished with, let's cremate them before flushing them down a toilet. He deserves no less. And his father who was prepared to accept asylum in the U.k.before turning on us. And remember the murderer was studying at Salford university before o he dropped out so he can hardly claim that the country didn't treat him well
Bastards like him bring honest Muslims into disrepute and encourage the racists.

Sorry
This was posted on the wrong thread. It was intended to go on the site devoted to the Manchester arena bombing.

That's a couple of years old photo.... but i bet the actual guy had Nike socks with crocksšŸ˜…

I think the pic was originally posted as being of a Manchester Arena bomb victim, and Meatpie's correction has made it confusing. And presumably Cairo, not Cario?

Yes, Liam Curry was very cute - that is very sad. And he lived quite near me. I am near Newcastle, about 150 miles from Manchester, I did not think there would be anyone from this area at that concert.
In fact I discovered last night that one of the missing guys worked in a bar within a mile of my home. I am afraid 'missing' means dead, or very badly injured.

I think the pic was originally posted as being of a Manchester Arena bomb victim, and Meatpie's correction has made it confusing. And presumably Cairo, not Cario?

Yes, I started spreading fake news earlier today no idea pic was from last year. I feel horrible for trolling my own forum.

And Cairo yes, fixed that too a while ago. Thanks DD. :great:

Me, as a lover of the male foot fetish, it would be interesting to consider the feet of this terrorist. Of course, little is left of him, but in the picture are visible parts of feet and feet in his socks. With pleasure would have removed from a foot socks and has considered these feet. Thanks for showing this picture. I wish all the best.

Back