Best Torrent Sites for May 2017

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
With the recent passing of ExtraTorrent and KAT you might want to check the following list for a new favourite torrent site not that many good ones left anyway.

Which one is your favourtie?

Description
The Pirate BayThis site is a classic! TPB It has been around in one incarnation or another for a long time and the torrents are, and have always been, trusted here.
RARBGThis torrent site is for P2P enthusiasts. It's full of quality, high-resolution torrents. It's about quality here, not quantity.
1337XIf you're after older or more obscure torrents, 1337X might be for you. Their torrent database isn't nearly as large as some others, but it might have just what you're after.
LimeTorrentsThis is another torrent site you don't want to skip in your serach. Users love the size of their database and the frequency of legitimate files.
TorrentDownloadsWe love the super straightforward torrent detail page at TorrentDownloads. That would be reason enough to give this one a try but the big database and high quality of torrents make it a great choice.
DemonoidThe Demonoid site has been serving up torrents since 2003 as a number of different domains. This is a private membership community so you'll need an invite to join.
IsoHuntAlso beginning in 2003, IsoHunt has gone through a lot of changes but even in its newest incarnation, is a very popular torrent search engine.
YTS.AGFrequently written off as a TIFY/YTS impersonator soon after launch, most users find YTS.AG torrents to be high quality and legit.
Torrentz2This is like a super torrent index, searching for torrents across dozens of other torrent sites. You can see the complete list in their sites in our index page.
KAT
This super popular torrent site is formally referred to as "Kissass Torrents" and lives across various mirror sites.
TorrentProjectTorrentProject has around 10 million torrents indexed and is an often cited favorite.
TorrentFunkThis is a pretty popular torrent site, in no small part due to its "verified" status indication, as well as user comments.
TorlockThis is the "no fake torrent" site you've been waiting for. The site actually pays its users $1 per fake torrent they find.
EZTVYou won't find every torrent you're after here, but users say the quality of the torrents you do find is consistently good.
WorldWide TorrentsSet aside the aggressive splash screen on WWT's home page, this torrent index is worth a look.
Sky TorrentsWith a huge database and pretty clean interface, it's no wonder this multi-million strong collection of torrents is one we frequently hear about.
BTSceneA clean interface and relative lack of annoying advertising makes BTScene one of our favorites.
Torrents.meThis meta torrent site isn't too special among all the others but we love the amazing dashboard on their home page. If you're a data nerd and a torrent fan, you'll appreciate what they've done.
iDopeThe iDope torrent site is worth mentioning if only for its innovative iDope Android app. P2P file sharing right from your smartphone or tablet!
YourBittorrentThe clean interface is a big reason to try this torrent searcher... especially if you're new to BitTorrent.
MonovaA nice, clean design is reason enough to spend time here. Advertising can be an issue at times but if you can get over that, it's a great torrent site.
ToorgleThis is another "meta" torrent search engine, pulling in the databases from over 450 torrent sites into one place.
SeedpeerWith a sizable database of torrents, Seedpeer is and always has been a great place to search. The interface isn't as nice as some others, but it's still a very usable site.

I'm completely new to torrent, or will be when I try these.
So which ones are good for real hangings?

I rarely use utorrent. Of that list I only know The Pirate Bay.

I use EliteTorrent, but is from films and series in spanish language.

I'm completely new to torrent, or will be when I try these.
So which ones are good for real hangings?

No real hangings these are torrent not gore sites.

I rarely use utorrent. Of that list I only know The Pirate Bay.

I use EliteTorrent, but is from films and series in spanish language.

Great looking site looks popular! So how often do yo use it?

UQk1YSF.png

Kickass Torrents offical site moved here: https://katcr.co

UQk1YSF.png

Kickass Torrents offical site moved here: https://katcr.co

Is this legitimate? There were a bunch of clone Kickass sites that cropped up after its closure, which always makes me a little leery of downloading from a site claiming to be the official Kickass Torrents. After they were shut down, I started using ExtraTorrent.com, although they seem to have shut down operations too.

I have never heard of some of these sites, so thanks for posting this handy list.

Back