Good-Looking 19 yo Fredy Peixoto Fernandes Executado

phyzzique

Forum Elite
Established Member
Handsome Fredy was killed in his well appointed home

Fredy has a great middle name, but I'm going to have to shave his head. Then he'll be perfect. His home is well appointed, for a physician's waiting room. It's too sterile...and why does he have a chest freezer in his living room? I'll start by putting down a carpet. That will make it seem cozier.

I didn't realize their use was so widespread, Mr. phyzzi. Maybe that's why Fredy is on the floor. His freezer is already full of "guests".

Wow! I like the idea of shaving his head. Wonder whether it was a home invasion although there appears to be no derangement of furniture or was it a family member who killed him?

Clean up must have been easy. He hardly made a mess on that tile floor. He sure wasnt a leaker.

......Wonder whether it was a home invasion although there appears to be no derangement of furniture or was it a family member who killed him?
Home invasion:forum with coffe:

That's a nice apartment and he didn't really make a big mess on the floor either.

Fredy had a very sexy ass (Thank you, Phyzzique !), which for me would be good reason enough to slam a bullet in his lovely torso, so then we can all dream away at his fierce buttocks... They make me feel like humping Fredy, there and then, until I stop. Not sure about his living room, except that his interior designer must have been obsessed with the final set of 2001 A Space Odissey.

Back