4 Intoxicated Men

metalmachine

Morgue Intrude
Staff member
Gerardo Montejo Frías, 18
Carlos Montejo Rodríguez, 46
José Pérez Méndez, 29
Paulino Vera Gómez, 47

They died intoxicated trying to save a 7 years old girl who falls in a well full of trash. The girl dies too.

I'm guessing that, since the well was full of trash, they all died from some sort of noxious fumes that were in the well. The men being drunk didn't help matters.

Metal - a slight Translatish or ESLish which has confused poor dear Alex but which he will now enjoy. In English 'intoxicated' only means drunk, but I know from here that in Spanish 'intoxicado' also (or instead?) means poisoned.
You see, being on CDG really does have advantages for our intellectual development!

If I had fallen a boy even worth risking more girl would not be worth it.

Thanks, deaddirty, and our friend tite has added even more Translatish to this delightful mix. Actually, the Spanish rendering of intoxicate makes more sense than the English. What could be more "toxic" than poison?

Oh shit! Yes... did I mean Poisoned

"Intoxicado" dont mean "Intoxicated". Is a False Friend (or False Cognate)

Sorry! :oops:

I've got some amusing real experiences on those lines I can tell you, but by PM (and not tonight) because for you to understand I'd have to give to give more info than I want to do on-post (not death-related by the way).
Or in view of the situation, if you want to swap contacts the answer will be yes.

Back