snuff me

rainmaker60

Forum Regular
if I said I wanted to be finished off would you do it for me. make me an offer and tell me how you will do me and you just may get your wish

Strangle you... you're wearing only jeans... watching your bare feet clench and stretch as you asphyxiate makes me so hard! One finally long gasp for air - your body shudders then your toes relax and you lie dead. I unsnap your jeans. You dead penis is hard and huge and you've cum in your pants in the ecstasy of asphyxia. You're beautiful... lying dead in your bare feet... hard cock exposed... slick with the cream of your death orgasm.

Strangle you... you're wearing only jeans... watching your bare feet clench and stretch as you asphyxiate makes me so hard! One finally long gasp for air - your body shudders then your toes relax and you lie dead. I unsnap your jeans. You dead penis is hard and huge and you've cum in your pants in the ecstasy of asphyxia. You're beautiful... lying dead in your bare feet... hard cock exposed... slick with the cream of your death orgasm.

That sounds awesome but I would want to be naked

Back