Passed out 23-year-old

Arnold28283

Forum Newcomer
I'm drugging a 23-year-old this Sunday. Dude granted me with video and photo rights (to share in this page).

I usually have a little feet-play and then fuck the man. Any suggestions to do him while asleep? :totally hot:

Nope FEET and FUCK are perfect!!! Lucky guy! How are you going to drug him? Actually I'd love if you filmed that and then his descent into unconsciousness. And the undressing. And well everything you do lol.

Undressing is a nice suggestion. His descent into unconsciousness is tricky, I don't think I can film it as the drug is slow in effect and could take an hour or two.

Understandable. Also love eye-checking (when you lift up their eyelid and see their blank stare or eye moving around) if that's erotic to you too.

Play with his lips and stick your finger into his mouth. Kiss him! Press your cock into his mouth! Play with his hand too... take it up and let it fall freely showing us how gone he is. Suck his fingers. Use his hands to caress you and jerk yourself!

I'm drugging a 23-year-old this Sunday. Dude granted me with video and photo rights (to share in this page).

I usually have a little feet-play and then fuck the man. Any suggestions to do him while asleep? :totally hot:

Dang youre one lucky dude

Feet is great, would love to see a lot of feet play and just play with his body...face fucking would be kinda cool as well

Would also like to see the dude passing out as well...maybe getting the ending process before he passes out and then start stripping him

I'll probably do this too soon, I hope i get the chance, he wants to knock me out first :)

I'm hoping to see your video soon.

Play with his eyes if you can, open them and leave them open. Cum on his face, spread him out on the bed and throw his legs and arms around to show us how knocked out he is.

Whoa hot! Yes show him passing out and then undress him and hug and make out with him. flip him on his stomach and worship the hell out of his feet! Your a lucky man! Make sure the camera can see his whole body being played with :) please share this with us sunday! I am so excited haha any pics of him?

I'm totally into eyechecks, too. I hope I can get some on video. I'll try the slow undressing and the mouth/fingers play as well. Spreading his arms and legs is a must haha. Some guys told me I could cum on his mouth...

For me, lots of pics of you taking his trousers and underwear off.

Btw, normally I wouldn't post anything encouraging anyone to do this sort of thing for real but since he clearly knows what's going to happen and has consented I'm not feeling any problem with it. Have a care for his safety of course!

Today's the day can't wait to see what you do to him!

Back