Sexy Shower Time

murmur1862001

Forum Newcomer
It's time for me to take a shower...

I live in bad neighborhood, so I hope I remembered to lock the door. I'd hate for someone to come in and kill me...

I'm sure I'm perfectly safe...

You guys wouldn't kill me, right?

Now would we do a thing like that? [innocent face]
Oops - looks like we just did.

Btw - you've got a really nice body.

Oh yes - and I am thinking about what you will be doing inside those briefs as your oxygen runs out nd you asphyxiate to death.

Thanks for posting!

The combination of black tee-shirt and black briefs sounds good, but it ends up looking like you're wearing a woman's one-piece bathing suit. By the way, have you noticed how often dead bodies are being stuffed into luggage? It's become so commonplace, I'm half afraid to unzip my suitcase. I know I didn't PACK a corpse, but the damn things seem to keep turning up where there should only be underwear and smuggled drugs and such.

Very nice - both your body and your underwear. I'd love o see more in just your underpants - and if you're dead or dying them so much the better.
Thanks for posting.

Holy cow -- a change of underwear color, UPON REQUEST! No questions asked, just prompt and friendly service with a smile. Murmur1862001 says, "No job too big or too small. I aim to please"... and he does!

I'm glad you're pleased, alexonedeath, but these pics are about 5 years old. But I agree. I like the white underwear better.

Your pics are five years old?!? In that case, the two of us have experienced some amazing psychotic activity...I mean PSYCHIC activity.

Back