Facebook snuff

Tecpatl

Forum Resident
Wanted to get in a story based on the new murder trend in the news before my account gets shut down for another month or two.

Ryan never suspected things could go so wrong so fast. But then he didn't know that he was as good as dead the moment I saw his Grindr selfie. The worst he expected was that somebody would spot him having a drink with a guy he was hooking up with. The way his eyes darted around while we were getting to know each other, his bros obviously didn't know that some Thursday nights when he told them he had to study or whatever it was because he was getting fucked by some random guy.

Soon his eyes started to lose focus, though. He apologized, said he wasn't feeling well. No shit with what I'd slipped into his drink. He got up, a little unsteady on his feet. I slipped an arm around him, said that was ok. Said I'd drive him home, that we could get together some other time, that I really wanted to, that he was beautiful. His eyes finally locked on mine. He smiled.

By the time we got to my truck he was out of it. He never noticed we weren't going to his place, that I'd never even asked where he lived. We were heading for an abandoned warehouse I'd cased earlier in the day. I always hunted in cities with abandoned warehouses. They were convenient. And the rust and decay were a perfect setting for what I had planned. I was rock hard in my jeans the whole way.

Ryan was awake enough I didn't have to carry him inside. But asleep enough his head lolled on my shoulder and his feet stumbled as I led him with my arm around him, holding his other arm over my shoulder. Inside there was already a pulley with a chain hung from a cross beam. Like I said warehouses are convenient. I tied his wrists to it, and pulled them up until he hung from them, slumped but on his feet. His head hung down. He was mumbling something. Questions about where he was now.

While he started to recover I got the bag with my tools from the back of the truck. I used scissors to cut his clothes off. He giggled a bit as I whispered in his ear and nipped at his nipples. He gave a low moan as I cut off his briefs and cupped his heavy balls in my hand.

I admired his body, hanging there, for just a moment. Then I used his thumb to unlock his phone. I looked through his photos. He was definitely a frat boy type. But he had some kind of sweet posts on Facebook. Seemed a genuine nice guy. Perfect for this plan. I turned off location services on the phone, then I checked him in to an old leather bar in a city a hundred miles away. Close enough he could have gotten there since he'd last contacted anybody. I copied a photo of a hard bodied guy in a harness and black leather pants (not too different from me, actually, although I'd been in dark jeans and a plaid shirt, now I was naked) and posted it with the phrase "finally time to do this." I wondered how his bros would react to that.

Ryan was mostly awake now. I could tell because he asked what the fuck was going on. I moved close, telling him it was ok, he was ok, he'd enjoy this. My hands were all over him, I nuzzled his neck, kissing his cheek and ear until he finally gave in when I got to his mouth and kissed him deeply. My hand was around his cock and it was growing. He was all mine as my lips and tongue made their way down his chest and abs until I licked his balls and took his cock in my mouth. It grew the last bit that it had to grow then, as I ran my tongue around the head and licked off the precum.

I edged him for at least a half hour, bringing him close four times before I rimmed him and then slowly thrust my own straining cock into his tight hole. If he got fucked by random guys, there hadn't been too many. But it wasn't long before he was bucking his hips against me and moaning while I thrust into him and nibbled on the back of his neck. Then it was more nipple teasing with my teeth. More sucking his cock and balls while my fingers massaged inside him. At last I stepped back after I had brought him to the edge and stopped one more time.

"Fuck!!" He cried, hanging by his arms while his whole body quivered, covered with a beautiful sheen of sweat. "How long before you finally let me cum?"

"Long enough that this will be the best fuck you'll ever have in your life."

I checked his Facebook with my back to him.

"WTF??!!"

"Hahaha. Good one bro"

"Dude, tell me this ain't real"

Good. They were paying attention. I pulled a black neoprene mask out of my bag and put it on, zipping it up the back. And while his phone was hidden by my body and my back was to him, I went live on Facebook. Or rather, he did. I'd positioned the phone to catch the whole scene. For his parents, his old high school girlfriend, whoever.

"Dude what's with the mask? This is pretty fucked up."

Oh you don't know how much, Ryan. But I just poked my long tongue through the mask and flicked it at him while I laughed. Then I knelt in front of him and ran it up his shaft until it was rock hard again. That took no time. His body was ready.

I stood and moved behind him, wrapping my arms around him, playing with his left nipple and wrapping my hand around his cock and stroking. I thrust my cock into his willing hole.

"Please let me come now. Pleeeaaase!"

"Ok. But first you deserve to know something. You're going viral tonight. While I put on this mask, I put this up live on your Facebook."

"WHAT!!? FUCK NO!!!! No! Please say your joking. FUCK!"

He was twisting now, trying to get out of my arms, to get his cock out of my hand, to get away. But he couldn't even get my cock out of his ass, and the smooth body twisting against mine felt amazing.

"Just think of which of your bros is the hottest. The one you want to fuck you. Think of him watching you right now."

He tried to get away, to not do this, but it had built up too long in his strong young body. He wanted it too much to stop it. So in three more strokes of my hand he shot a massive thick rope of cum across the floor. And another. And another. His hole spasmed against my own cock. But I didn't cum, as much as I strained to. I was edging myself for something else.

I pulled out of him as he hung, sobbing and spent.

I walked over to my bag and pulled out a large hunting knife, serrated on one side. I had to work quickly now. Before police were called. Before the feed was taken down.

"Yes, Ryan, you're going viral today. But not because you just came live. Because of this."

And I let him see the knife, inches from his eyes. Then I ran the cool side of the blade down his cheek, his collarbone, traced it around his nipples. He sobbed out a weak no. Tears dripped on my hand.

"Yeah, think of how many of your bros are watching now. Messaging each other. Not believing this is you."

I traced it down his abs, to just above his now limp cock, among the fine hairs where his bush began.

"Do you think any of them are horny now? Stroking their own cocks? Or are they really saying all this time he was a dirty faggot. He deserves this!"

And I thrust in.

There was just a sharp grunt. And his belly flinched away.

Then I started sawing with the serrated side of the blade up towards his navel. There was a howl now, and his body writhed, trying to get away from the pain. But I stayed with him. Stayed with his twisting body. Sawing up through his navel. Up the valley between his abs. Blood sprayed and started to flow. His intestines started to bulge through the growing slit. Until the knife grated against the bone of his sternum. I pulled out the blade and stepped back and watched as the bulge grew through the slit that had opened his belly wall. The glistening and bleeding grey and greenish tubing of his innards. He heaved his chest, pulling in air. His jaw was clenched against the pain. He was watching too. Until with a plop they dropped to the concrete floor, unwinding. Intestines, stomach, liver. A weak howl. He must know he was dead. What was it like inside his head with the pain. The pain of his body. And his mind. Knowing who was watching. Or could be. Knowing the whole world would see it within hours. It would fill the news.

His anonymous weeknight fuck.

I stepped close to end it. I thrust my cock into the slit, rubbing against what was left in there of his innards. I looked him in the eye. He was slipping out of it fast. It only took three thrusts and my body shuddered, holding tight to his in a massive cum. Wave after wave. By the time I stood back he was still. We were both covered in blood and his other bodily juices. I reached up through the open belly, pushing through the wall of muscle. His eyes fluttered. His head raised. Maybe he could feel me wrapping my hands and forearms around his lungs, his heart. I heaved and they came out with a plop too. Splashing against my ankles. I thumped my hand against his chest. It was a hollow thump. He was empty.

I worked quickly then, spreading the gas on the body and all around. Lighting the fire. Pulling on the jumpsuit over the blood and gore. Throwing my bag and anything else that could be traced to me into the truck. But I left the feed running. The corpse looked beautiful in the light of the flames that crept up it until it was a mass of fire.

By the next day the whole world knew about Ryan. It ended up that the feed wasn't stopped. It kept running right until the fire reached Ryan's phone. Long after his corpse was charred. His friends had called police. Police in the nearby city where he had checked into a leather bar. So it wasn't until hours later that fire fighters on the scene of a warehouse fire found what was left of him, not too far from the campus where he studied and played lacrosse. And the feed wasn't pulled until word had spread beyond Ryan's friends. And somebody who was friends with somebody copied it. And by the next evening it was on several gore sites. At least two of them unedited.

So while I'm laying low until my next hunt, I still have Ryan. Watching myself fuck him. And snuff him. Stroking my cock. Just like thousands of others. Maybe even one or two of his bros.

Last edited:
Very hot, Tecpatl! I wish Ryan had been castrated and his cock severed from his body, before you gutted him. But I loved the live Facebook feed. Nice job, dude!

I have fantasies of haning someone in such a situation as Ryan but only when he starts to cum with my sucking him.

Another awesome story, Tecpatl! Whatever you write always makes me shoot cum as much as you shot into Ryan.

Back