Dead in his undies

"Persecuted to death", I think - in his dark blue dirty boxers.

Handsome body, naked except for white briefs, what's not to like?

Not strictly in just his undies, but jeans pulled down to show his very nice well-fitting blue briefs - which I am pretty sure he has shat (I don't think that darkness in the crotch between his thighs is just a trick of the light?).

In the morgue, in just his blue briefs.

I'm not sure why he ended up in the morgue in just his undies, but I guess they're trying to work that out too.

Last edited:
He'd colour-coordinated his red-and-white striped t-shirt perfectly with his red boxers (plus rather-satanic-looking black motif) - perhaps that's why hey take his trousers down?

http://theync.com/dead-youth-found-by-the-well-in-the-cemetery.htm

"Kaseley (Sea). Rajesh Patel, resident of King Bilhar, who was on the cremation ground at the Shamshan Ghat, sensationalized after receiving the floating body of father Ganesh Patel. Police have started explanation while maintaining the morgue. :) - Pradee "

Well that's clear then! My guess is he poisoned himself - nice bulge in his blue briefs anyway.

The dead guy was hot, his murderers were the other two who were caught after the police had been looking for them. I think they survived.
"Persecuted to death", I think - in his dark blue dirty boxers.

Back