... New Boi

Dandel

Forum Newcomer
...hey guys ... Just saying hello. Pretty awesome site for sure. Ticks a lot of boxes. Seems like too much hot man meat is wasted though. Wish I could be in the right place at the right time. My freezer would be well stocked by now for sure ... :tongue for you:

:welcome colour:

Welcome, buddy. What's your fucked up kink?

...hey guys ... Just saying hello. Pretty awesome site for sure. Ticks a lot of boxes. Seems like too much hot man meat is wasted though. Wish I could be in the right place at the right time. My freezer would be well stocked by now for sure ... :tongue for you:

... so many things mate. Always been fascinated by cannibalism (men eating non consenting men only tho). Also into hunting themes of men being stalked and hunted down by other men (for food or otherwise). I like Vore themes of guys being eaten (whole or gradually) by animals, aliens or reptiles.

Things on here which have caught my eye already include the chloroformed young man who gets stripped ... that is so hot. I would love to be drugged and stripped like that, especially in the sensual way that it was done. I would also love to have a guy call on me like that so that I can chloroform him and have my selfish way with him (then let him go) .... Whatever did happen to part 2 of that horny video? ... Mind boggling scenario for sure!!!

I also love Redrum images. He is an amazing artist for sure. The characters are mouth watering. Would love to see more cannibal art on here if am selfishly honest ....

Back