Young impalers?

Be a wonderful experience to slide a spit pole into a young boy.

It would also be a thrill to lie down - and watch as a muscled young boy picked up the spit, played with it in your tight waiting & hungry ass. Watching his muscles ripple as he forces that shaft into your body -

I don't think you will find a willing person to do either of these, but if you do - I would accept - even if he might not be "young"...

I want to be impaled. the shaft inserted in my ass and driven thru my body would be an epic way to die. any takers to do this? pm me and you can do it to me

I'd love to be a criminal I have been a BDSM freak for some time now and I'm really turned on by the ideas of being tortured to death. I'm in the Atlanta area and looking for someone who would like to take me in full time as a permanent torture slave. Into crucifixion, cbt, piss, electricity, sounding, bondage, , anal stretching, impaling, chem, KO, and more. I am able to permanently relocate at this point too for being a sex slave. Would love to be locked in a dungeon and used sexually for months or years..

I thought of painful way to go. shaft inserted thru rectum far as it will go. not ripping anything. end of shaft has folded in sharp blades. when shaft pulled back knife blades spring out and rip guts. then spun so it rips up inside. if the blades can be retracted, then shaft can be pulled out and there will be no sign of what happened except victim will be screaming in pain. if done carefully, there will be no blood coming out rectum. don't know how long it will take victim to die.

I thought of painful way to go. shaft inserted thru rectum far as it will go. not ripping anything. end of shaft has folded in sharp blades. when shaft pulled back knife blades spring out and rip guts. then spun so it rips up inside. if the blades can be retracted, then shaft can be pulled out and there will be no sign of what happened except victim will be screaming in pain. if done carefully, there will be no blood coming out rectum. don't know how long it will take victim to die.
Whenever you're ready to conduct a field test of this wonderful device, you may contact me to serve as a test subject. We owe it to science, am I right? :yes:

From what I have read, the guts only have nerve ending designed to detect 'pressure' - as in too much stuff that needs expelled, or gas that needs expelled - not sure if one would feel "pain" from their bowels being internally 'shredded'. Be fun to have a volunteer that is willing to learn.

Back