:hot::load::horny:

Marvellous story! I would love to be the victim role playing the following scenes:

1:"The German was propelled backward and died flat on his back, his arms spread, his cock spurting death jizz into his pants."

2:"I knew a lot of the Germans lying dead out on the battlefield had died shooting final cockshots. Sperm from the men on both sides boiled up in our loins as we went about the manly task of fighting, killing, and dying."

3:"One handsome German fighter fell dead near my position, his blue eyes staring at me as they froze in death, blood running out of his mouth."

4:"The pelvis of one such man was moving up and down in a humping motion as he spurted his last ejaculation while lying face down on the battlefield."

5:"I saw one Ranger take German steel through his kidney while the German expertly clamped his left arm around the American's forehead, then rapidly finished off the Ranger with a second knife stroke -- a deep slash to his throat. The other Ranger who bought it drew his blade and engaged the German knife fighter, but he was outskilled and took the German's blade in his gut, right up to the hilt, then again in the side of his throat."

Fucking sexy! Loved it when the teen German got raped and shot while having a hard cock up his pussy. And he seemed to like it. ;)

Nobody writes military stories like TakeNoPrizners. Always lots of sexy alpha males and TONS of gore -- just as it should be! Every story he writes is like Starship Troopers on steroids.

Great story

:hot::automatic::fast jerk::load:
Every time I read this story I get so fuckin' hard. Great description of battfield mankill and manseed.

Enjoyed this! Thanks

Holy shit! My god,the real author is here! I am your fans for a long time. Glad to see you here!

Back