Andrew and Shawn Belong to Austin

Jim92

Forum Regular
I got his name from am friend and contacted him to ask him to do a job for me. $20,000 later and I had myself my own henchman. Corey had his orders, now I just wait for him to complete the job. Corey waited outside of the bus where Andrew Taggart was getting changed after doing another sold out show. Andrew put on a white Hanes tee-shirt tight blue jeans and Crockett pro 2 Vans and white Nike ankle socks. When Andrew was done he walked of the bus to head out to get something to eat when Corey came up behind him and using a needle he injected him with drugs putting him to sleep. Corey dragged Andrew to his car and put him in the trunk and drove off heading to his next destination. 2 city's away Corey's next victim was getting ready to find dinner after completing his sold out show. Shawn Mendes had just finished his show and changed into tight Blue jeans tee shirt and leather jacket, Nike high tops and white Nike ankle socks. As Shawn stepped off the bus Corey used a chloroform rag and knocked him out dragging him to the car and putting him in the trunk with Andrew. Corey drove Them to there final destination a warehouse where Austin Mahone was waiting for them. Austin helped Corey take them out of the trunk and lay them on the bed that was waiting. Corey was paid his money and then left. Austin started with Andrew first by kissing him on the lips and rubbing his crotch and as he did Andrew started to wake up and put up a struggle which forced Austin to put his hands around Andrews neck and strangle him. Andrew kicked and struggled kicking right out of his vans all the while Austin watched as he turned red to blue and started gurgling and drooling. after a 5 min struggle Andrew was dead. He lay motionless on the bed pissing in his pants and shooting his death load. Austin kissed Andrew on the lips and ran his hands down inside his pants feeling his engorged cock that was wet with piss and cum. When he touched his balls Andrew let out a death moan and his body convulsed one last time. Austin moved down to his feet and stared kissing his socked feet and rubbing them all over his face. as he was having fun with Andrew he heard Shawn start to stir and Austin new it was time for # 2 to have the same fun as Andrew did. Austin grabbed Shaw and sat him up and put a noose around his neck and then began to lift him up off the bed high above Andrew. As Shawn was lifted he woke up and started to struggle and kick grabbing at the rope trying to get free. he gurgled and choked kicking his legs wildly as Austin watched him turn blue and his tongue start to stick out and he started to drool. he stopped moving and just swung there in the air and a he was swing his shoes slipped off and landed on Andrews Belly. Shawn started to show a bulge in his pants and he then started to piss himself as Austin watched the piss run down his leg and drip into Andrews dead mouth. Austin cut Shawn down and laid him next to Andrew and then began to kiss Shawn working his way down to Shawn's feet were he kissed and rubbed his socked feet. Austin began to undress both of them He then washed both boys clean sucking their dicks along the way. Once he had them clean he made a phone call and a van pulled up and collected Shawn and Andrew and drove off. Austin went home waiting for his boys to come back to him and take there rightful new place in Austin's home. Austin had meet a taxidermist on a tour in Alaska that was preparing both boys to become a permanent fixture in Austin's home. When the taxidermist was done he took the boys back to Austin and helped Austin dress the boys. Andrew was dressed in jeans, tee-shirt, white socks and Shawn's Nike High tops. His fly was left down so his hard cock could stick out for Austin to enjoy. Shawn was dressed in leather pants, a tee-shirt, white socks and Andrews Vans. Both boys were put on pedestals and put next to Austin's bed were he could admire them forever. No one ever found the boys and to this day they are still missing.

So hot! Definitely love the thought of this, especially Andrew Taggart death spasming in white socks :)

If Caleb had a taxidermist friend, he'd have a houseful of trophy dudes surrounding him as he slept each night.

Back