Syria gas attack

deaddirty

Forum Elite
Here are a few pics of the Syria nerve gas bombing - only a few because most of the images I found are kids or contain more kids than adults, and although technically that's OK in a news item so long as there are no sexual comments, I don't feel comfortable with it. In fact I feel a bit borderline even with these, though considering what we (me included) normally post without a qualm that's not very logical.
For those who want more, try the Translatish Arabic for 'Syria gas' or something similar.

Meatpie, would this thread be better in 'Sick News' or 'Disasters'? - if so, please move it.

This is definately not a disaster but a war crime and crime against humanity. Many people were deliberately poisoned including children and babies.

This was such a horrific act especially to see all the children that was affected

I am reminded of the grandfather and his grandchildren, all herded together into one of the Nazi gas chambers. Supposedly, the old man addressed his little ones with something like, "Breathe deep, breathe deep -- it will be over soon." Makes one want to weep.

Back