Happy But Not So Happy

sirclappy

Forum Regular
I'm glad that I finally decided to become an elite member, fellas. I appreciate how welcoming everyone has been. I'm sure it's been mentioned prior to now but nearly every thread's picture or vid collections are either missing many files or the links are completely dead. I'm rather disappointed by that fact.

If pics are missing it's mostly because they were uploaded on Someimage, which closed a few months ago - not much we can do about that! And occasionally posters have deleted their pics from other sites such as Imagebam - that's their right, again not much we can do about it. Also, I notice that you're commenting on threads as far back as 2008, 2009 - hardly surprising that quite a few links from that far back are dead now, and often the posters are long gone from here (though hopefully not literally dead).

Of course I understand all those points completely. I suppose I'm just accustomed to a different way of doing things according to different needs and/or circumstances. Thank you for your response, though.

Some video hosting sites delete the videos because they are too explicit; I re-upload them when I can.
Then there is one particular member who deleted all his photos for spite:pepsi:

Who would be the wicked...?

I'm glad that I finally decided to become an elite member, fellas. I appreciate how welcoming everyone has been. I'm sure it's been mentioned prior to now but nearly every thread's picture or vid collections are either missing many files or the links are completely dead. I'm rather disappointed by that fact.

Some users are trying to reupload the best lost galleries, and never stop to upload new stuff.
So, I hope you enjoy the new and the saved material, and be patient, sure they surprise you soon ;)

Back