Bad Boys Rob Gas Station......Doesn't Turn Out So Good

Looking at these images as carefully as I can, I would swear the bad boy with the grey "UIK" tee-shirt is alive and sitting up on his own. There are three apparently dead bodies lying in the parking lot, but I don't see the "UIK" tee-shirt on any of them. It is so unusual to find a survivor in amongst the slaughtered of a CDG post. Nonetheless, I'm guessing there were four bad boys in that ugly orange car...AND ONE LIVED TO TELL THE TALE!

Looking at these images as carefully as I can, I would swear the bad boy with the grey "UIK" tee-shirt is alive and sitting up on his own. There are three apparently dead bodies lying in the parking lot, but I don't see the "UIK" tee-shirt on any of them. It is so unusual to find a survivor in amongst the slaughtered of a CDG post. Nonetheless, I'm guessing there were four bad boys in that ugly orange car...AND ONE LIVED TO TELL THE TALE!
Yes Indeedy! Here is handsome Vitor barely coherent

I think I'm in love with the intensely handsome Vitor. Do you have an address where I might reach him with fan mail, Mr. phyzzi? I could be one of those disgusting bitches who marry a criminal while he's in prison, so he could have his monthly conjugal visits.

I think I'm in love with the intensely handsome Vitor. Do you have an address where I might reach him with fan mail, Mr. phyzzi? I could be one of those disgusting bitches who marry a criminal while he's in prison, so he could have his monthly conjugal visits.
Penitenciária Esmeraldino Bandeira Prison
Estrada General Emílio Maurell Filho, S/N
+55 21 2333-4813

Let us know how it works our dear:pepsi:

To My Beloved Vitor,

I know you are innocent. You are being framed for a crime you did not commit. Oh sweetest, I will get you out of that nasty jail quickly...IF you will marry me. Please write back soon.

Yours Truly,
Alex

Oh boy -- I'm licking the international postage RIGHT NOW!

Last edited:
To My Beloved Vitor,

I know you are innocent. You are being framed for a crime you did not commit. Oh sweetest, I will get you out of that nasty jail quickly...IF you will marry me. Please write back soon.

Yours Truly,
Alex

Oh boy -- I'm licking the international postage RIGHT NOW!

O HAPPY DAY -- it's a declaration of love from Vitor, my heart's desire! I knew we were meant to be together forever and ever. Now, if only I can get him out of that prison fast...before someone cuts off his head. You know how they are in Mexico.

Vitor, Vitor, do not despair, my sweetest cupcake, I'm coming!

Mr. phyzzi, I'm sure I haven't the slightest idea what you might be suggesting. Please elevate your mind!
Clutch my pearls! I was suggesting that you lick anyone who harmed your beloved Vitor

Any story behind this? I know they robbed the gas station, but how'd they die, police? Car accident?

All handsome dudes

Oh, THAT kind of lick. I guess I need to elevate my OWN mind. :\

As for Varig versus Aero Mexico, it's all the same to me. Brazil...Mexico...Tierra del Fuego -- Vitor is down there somewhere, amongst the bodiless heads. I'll find him, rescue him and marry him. Isn't that romantic?

OMG I finally found an uncensored video of this incident. Not even sure if it was the same video, but I don't care. Usually I give up pretty soon, but I was very obsessed with this one for some reason, ended up checking every local news outlet around the time of the incident.

Also found a picture of Vitor after he was treated for his injury

Back