SWAT Safehouse Massacre

Ctuagentowen

Forum Regular
I'm working on this story, which was originally going to be 5 or 7 images and has now exploded into ten chapters of great content. Hopefully I'm not reaching too much with these.

Here's a sneak peak. A whole SWAT team, including some guys who are working out in a gym, are guarding a high value witness in a safe house. They don't realize that three skilled hitmen have just breached their security and are coming to get the witness...and kill whoever stands in their way.

The guys in the front lobby get tranquilized. Then stripped. And killed.

Gabe made the mistake of finishing his workout early and walking in on the action.

Aaron let his guard down and fell asleep. And then paid for it with his life.

This is just a taste of what I'm working on. I just launched a Patreon page here: https://www.patreon.com/ctuagentowen. Not sure how well it'll work, but if you're into this stuff, consider following along.

Each chapter essentially focuses on a death. Each chapter will be about 10-12 images. Patreon will have all the content, but I'll just to keep posting images here if you all like them.

Feedback and ideas welcome!

Is there any naked scene (cock showing) or corpse molesting, erection, ejeculation, pissing in your works?

Is there any naked scene (cock showing) or corpse molesting, erection, ejeculation, pissing in your works?

Short answer: yes, there's going to be a lot of naked dead guys.

Longer answer: I'm not entirely sure what's going to happen to their dead bodies besides getting moved around and dumped in piles, onto morgue tables, etc. Open to suggestions. I'm still not super skilled with 3D modeling, so some ideas might be outside my skillset. And to be honest, I get off more on the actual deaths than what happens afterwards. But I'm working on a scene where the two SWAT guys who get tranquilized get stripped, fondled, abused, and then killed. And the guy who gets strangled on the ground, his short shorts are going to be coming off.

Would be happy to send you some stuff as I develop it to see if it'd be what you're looking for.

I cannot wait to see your work! By the way, killing a man when having sex,Dead men in angel lust,exposed dick from opened fly when killed during pissing or fucking...if you have seen works from Blueblazes or Verdugo Redrum, you will know what I am interested in...

I made a prologue chapter to the story, giving an overview of the SWAT guys that are going to be in wiped out in the Safe House Massacre. Story and more on my new Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/ctuagentowen

Basic premise: a SWAT team is guarding this witness inside a safe house

The SWAT team:

Of course, not all of the SWAT officers are on duty. But they'll still die in the assault.

Some more from the two guys who are going to get tranquilized and then killed in the first two chapters:

SWAT Officer Brock Anders:

and the team's rookie, SWAT Officer Tyler Lowry:

In Chapter 2, the mercenaries hired to break into the safe house are beating and torturing the two SWAT officers that were guarding the main lobby. They need the access code to get thru the security door separating the lobby and front offices from the rest of the facility.

A mercenary pulls Brock's head up by forcefully grabbing his hair and says, "I swear to God you better start talking, or we're going to put a bullet in this kid's head." Tyler - the SWAT team's rookie - has already pissed himself out of fear. Brock is trying to hold out; he knows they're dead either way. The SWAT officer mutters back, "Fuck you."

The mercenary looks up and his partner. And smiles.

Full chapters in April on my Patreon page, but I'll keep posting stuff here! Hope you enjoy it.

Chapter 2 came out this month of my Patreon page: patreon.com/ctuagentowen

Gabe, an off-duty SWAT officer, interrupts the mercenaries who are getting ready to torture Brock and Tyler.

Chapter 3 is coming later this week, early next week. It's where Tyler and Brock meet their end:

More updates from The Safe House Massacre. It's getting posted in full on my patreon page (patreon.com/ctuagentowen) for this interested in more.

Chapter 4 saw the end of SWAT Officer Aaron Andrews. He got caught sleeping on sentry duty and took lead to the face. Killed instantly.

Chapter 5 is getting posted early next week. Here are some previews. The mercenaries have slaughtered 4 SWAT officers and made it to the control room, where the team's commander and a computer technician are stationed.

They breach the room and catch Adam and Luke completely off guard.

They each almost instantly take silenced pistol rounds to their bodies.

They need to get some information out of Luke about the building's computer systems.

Here's some other shots from Chapter 5. Working on a different story for August, but Chapter 6 of the Safe House Massacre will be out in September on my Patreon page (patreon.com/ctuagentowen). I'll be sure to post some previews for that here!

I was happy with how these death stares came out in the end:

it would be really cool to see some drowning stories :D maybe in the bathtub or in the pool, anyway with the body entirely underwater ;)

it would be really cool to see some drowning stories :D maybe in the bathtub or in the pool, anyway with the body entirely underwater ;)

That's interesting. I've been working on some images where there are bodies that end up falling dead into water. Not sure if my skills are good enough yet to do a drowning scene, but I'll give it a go eventually!

Here is a preview of the 6th Chapter of the SWAT Safe House Massacre. The full chapter and set of images will be available on my Patreon page at the end of September (www.patreon.com/ctuagentowen). Enjoy!

The mercenaries have finally reached the third floor of the Safe House, where the witness is being held. And they've managed to get there without raising an alarm, so they're able to take the last four SWAT officers by surprise...

:stroke::load::load::load:

Back