I think my roomate is dead.

Try to resuscitate him (mouth-to-mouth) and look for signs of life: cock still responding to stimulation?

Trust me, he's not dead. He's just a practical joker. Tell him if he doesn't stand up immediately, you are going to give him a good reason to act dead (think decapitation).

Trust me, he's not dead. He's just a practical joker. Tell him if he doesn't stand up immediately, you are going to give him a good reason to act dead (think decapitation).
Hahahahahahaha!!! Ok!!! Well, i tole him and nothing!!! Then i will upload more pictures!

I didnt!!! I think he had a heart attack hehe

But as his roommate, you are naturally a person of interest. Don't worry, the interroga..., uh, investigation will be completely fair and impartial. You do have good health insurance, yes?

But as his roommate, you are naturally a person of interest. Don't worry, the interroga..., uh, investigation will be completely fair and impartial. You do have good health insurance, yes?

don't matter what health insurance he got, we will make him confess to what we want him to confess to and then give him what we call a fair trial before we enjoy executing him as we see fit.

Back