Looking for Victims in New York, Florida and Brazil

New Yorker

Forum Regular
Washington DC (Georgetown) and New York City (UES)
Hey guys,

New York City killer is looking for a willing victim to ROLEPLAY death scenes and a necro scenario where I will OWN your corpse for a few hours for my pleasure. I will be travelling a lot to Florida (Miami and Jacksonville) over the summer due to work so if you live in these cities then perhaps we can also meet if you are interested. I am also going on a family vacation to Brazil if anyone from there is interested.

WHO AM I? I am 28 years old, white, 5’11, 200lbs, brown hair and eyes.

MY EXPERIENCE: I have had the pleasure of playing with four different victims in the past three years. So far, I can say that all my experiences were amazing because of the great chemistry there was between me and my victims. In all four occasions, there was a lot of communications between me and the victims until we finally committed to meeting. I like to understand my victims before meeting because I really do want my victim to enjoy the experience. I think if you were to ask my victims what kind of killer I am, they would probably say I am a firm but gentle killer and corpse abuser. I have tremendous respect for my victims as they are giving a wonderful gift that I really cherish. Of my four victims, I still talk to three of them on a regular basis as good friends who play dead for me from time to time.

WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR: my ideal victim is someone who is totally into the feeling of having his body owned by someone who wants to objectify and possess your corpse after you are dead. Once I have “killed” you, you are no longer part of the equation. You are now nothing but a piece of meat that I can manipulate in however way I want (within the limits you and I will have agreed upon). You are dead so you don’t care what I do to you. I want to feel the freedom to use your corpse as my dead toy and I can do that now because your mind and soul no longer inhabit your body. Your body’s only purpose now is to make me happy. The thing that makes necro play so appealing to me is that I don’t have to worry about the victim’s needs and desires. I want a dead toy that I can be completely comfortable using and abusing. This fantasy is more about me having control and not feeling self-conscious than the necro and sexual things I will be doing to you.

THE VICTIM: I don’t really care about your age or stats. I want someone who is SANE and understands that this is ROLEPLAY. I have no interest in actually hurting you or doing anything too extreme. I am also open to newcomers. I am very patient and am more than willing to hear your limits and what kind of stuff you would like me to do to you.

WHAT I WANT TO DO TO YOU: My favorite method of killing is strangulating and poisoning. I love to get behind a victim and choke them until they are dead. After you are gone for good, I want to stick my tongue inside your mouth as my first act as your owner. I then want to play with your limbs. I love picking up an arm or a leg and just letting it fall on the floor with a thud. I also enjoy exploring the corpse’s fingers ad hands. I enjoy holding the corpse’s hand by one of the fingers and just letting it fall. One thing I also really enjoy doing is moving the corpse around the room and putting it in different places. I want to prop you up against a wall and nudge you so your body falls on the floor. I want to drag you around throwing you on a couch or on the bed. I want to slowly reach in inside your shirt and feel your warm belly button and torso. I want to pull up your shirt and lick your nipples as I move my hands down into your pants feeling your dead cock. I want to take off your sneakers and play a good 20 minutes with your dead feet. I want to touch and suck them and then use them to rub my thick cock until I cum all over them. Now I want to rest. I will watch some TV and leave your body rotting on the bed for 30 minutes until I am ready to play again. You don’t care about not being played with because you are dead and the dead don’t complain. After I am recharged, I will spend some time hugging and cuddling your corpse and slowly removing your clothes. You’re a very filthy corpse so I decide to drag you to the bathtub and give you a nice bath. Just thinking about how much I can manipulate your corpse makes me excited. After a nice shower and drying you off, I want to finally taste that beautiful dead cock I want to play with it for a long time touching it, licking it and sucking it. Now it’s you turn to have my cock in your mouth. I want to stick my dick into your mouth and just feel it there in your unresponsive mouth as I stare into your dead eyes. After all this I want to use your hands to make me cum all over your stomach. When I am done defiling your remains, I will clean you up and dress you in nice clothes (can’t have a naked corpse around). I will then order some pizza as I am really hungry after playing with my new toy. I will then ide your corpse inside a closet and wait for the delivery guy. Can you imagine the thrill of knowing I have just killed someone and that their dead body is in a closet while I pay for the pizza? After he is gone, I will make you lay down on your back and use your hands to pick up the slices and feed me. I want to eat pizza watching TV and staring into your eyes.

If you think this is something you might be interested in, you can contact me at andrewwal1988@hotmail.com. You can also send me a private message here. I have skype too but I prefer to start things off with emails.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Back