zonmoy

Forum Veteran
I walk down the cellblock, figure that I look real fine in the black bdu uniform us guards on the row wear. The convicts know I and the other guards are going to get one of the convicts ready to enjoy himself a first class frying in the electric chair. They already got the tv’s in their cell showing them the execution chamber ready for us to drag in the one to fry tonight. I know the guards in his cell are treating him damn good, giving him his final fuck, I can hear his yowls of pleasure now as they keep fucking his ass. Gonna have me fun frying his ass.

I get to his cell, then yell dead man walking indicating to the guards in there to finish up and make sure he is ready to fry. I go in and see that they are already pulling up his prison stripe pants, the leg cut open so that the electrode there can be hooked up and his head shaved bald though he is left the beard most of the convicts here got. Damn he looks real scared, a damn good look for a dead man walking. I grab him and start dragging him out of his cell he screams and begs for mercy as we start dragging him down the cellblock to the execution chamber.

Of course, he fights hard as he can. We always expect that. He knows by now that his fate is sealed even though its barely been a month since he heard the judge sentence him to die. His bare feet are desperately trying to grip the cement floor of the corridor as he is relentlessly dragged by us to his doom. We pass the last of the cells to the chorus of yells of the other condemned men who know that soon enough it will be them dragged out of their cells and taken to fry. We try to drown out his screams of terror by yelling dead man walking on our way.

We stop at the door at the end of the cellblock, he sees the execution chamber through it knowing that chair will be his death. I yell to open the door and it opens. He whimpers at this point no longer able to scream though he still begs for us to wait because he thinks that there will be a stay. Shit, maybe there will be maybe there won’t but he won’t find out till we got him all ready to fry if he is to fry or not tonight. If he doesn’t this time, then we take him back to his cell and grab one of the other condemned that are ready for frying. One of them will be frying tonight. But I know that tonight is his fucking night.

He keeps struggling feebly as we drag him to the chair, turn him around and push him in it to take his seat. Damn the fucker is scared to die. Just means he is having a first-class execution here. He knows all his condemned buddies are watching him being strapped down now. I secure his arms as other guards secure his legs then we strap down his chest and waist. Then he stares as one of us grabs the headpiece and proceeds to secure his head to it. He is screaming something about being innocent and that we are murdering him. Shit, hear that all the time from convicts we fucking fry here. This one I even had fun setting him up for his murder conviction. Well now I wet the head sponge and he shudders and sobs as he feels the cold brine on his head, then I make sure the leg electrode is ready, finally finishing by pulling out the election mask. A mask with a hole only for his nose. I strap it around his head and then I step back and head to the controls. I hear the other guards yelling clear one by one until all are accounted for.

I now read him his death warrant, convict number you have been sentenced to die in the electric chair for the crimes listed. He sobs during the reading his face straight ahead at the camera that is sending this to all the condemned cells and the audience of official witnesses in the viewing room. He seems to be trying to plead for mercy one last time under that mask. Not that anything will help him now. I move to the controls and start the generator letting it power up with an audible hum. He whimpers at the sound knowing his execution is now starting and just waits for the jolt of electricity to slam into him causing his body to strain rigid against the straps like all the others he watched fry in his cell died.

He gives a violent shudder as I throw a switch that arms the system, the voltage aint hit him yet but he knows its gonna fry him real soon now. He whimpers one last time as I pull the switch, cutting him off mid whimper with a grunt as he goes rigid and starts smoking in the chair. He enjoys that current for 30 seconds then it drops to half the voltage and his body relaxes slightly. I can see he is drooling under the mask. Having a first-class execution, sure hope he is enjoying the agonies of hell there. The cycle stops and he seems to relax only to start quickly gasping and twitching as he aint dead yet. Still I must wait till he cools down till we can check his heart beat. His heart after five minutes is going strong and fast.

I throw the switch again and he goes rigid again. Now he is smoking real damn good, giving off a sizzling sound now. Smells damn good in here as he fries. Two more 30 second cycles of current to fry his ass. This time he looks dead when it stops, still we got to wait till he cools off so we can finally confirm his death. Thick drool is now running down his beard that is poking out from under his mask. Looks like some blood is coming out of his nose too. But at least this time he doesn’t show signs of life. Still his heart is still beating weakly after all that. I give him a third cycle, his arms and hands going beet red from the heat once again then pale. He looks real fucking cooked now. This time I am damn sure it took and he is finally dead. After five minutes’ death is confirmed.

I have his remains removed from the chair and disposed of, the chair quickly prepared for the next to fry.

once again I start marching down the row to the next cell of a convict that is ready to fry.

If only the electrodes were attached to his balls and ankles. Now THAT would be a first class death!

later ideas I had for electrocutions I had involved two leg electrodes and no head electrode, still put on the helmet as a way to secure the head and make it look like a regular electrocution rather than have the convicts know that only the leg electrodes are real. that way they get a nasty surprise as the current only goes through their lower body to cook them slow.

Back