Serching for boys in impalement

I'm over 35 but want impaled badly. shove it in my ass and drive it out the other end of me please

Dad here has desire to be kidnapped and uniquely humiliated before being killed while cumming. Looking a true sadistic killer with little morals.

I have the spit - would love to watch a volunteer slide down it, or ram it into their ass (as I watch). Would push it in - if I knew where / how to dispose of the carcass / body.

Contact me via wickr, for details. And, - a "hi" on wickr does not help you - please say hi, who you are, where you found me, and where you are located and what you wish to learn / know - ok? I can then respond with more than "hi", who the fuck are you?

wickr is vladgutter -

I'd love to be a criminal I have been a BDSM freak for some time now and I'm really turned on by the ideas of being tortured to death. I'm in the Atlanta area and looking for someone who would like to take me in full time as a permanent torture slave. Into crucifixion, cbt, piss, electricity, sounding, bondage, , anal stretching, impaling, chem, KO, and more. I am able to permanently relocate at this point too for being a sex slave. Would love to be locked in a dungeon and used sexually for months or years..

Back