willing victim wants tealtime

fitboypink

Forum Newcomer
Fuck me split my
standing with a group of giggling girls i realised that they were laughing at the fact that it was obvious that i was feeling turned on one of them came up to me and slipped her hand into the hotpants i was wairing and breathed into my ear come on u lil tranny slut i know u need to cum and slipping my hotpants and pink thong down grabbed my balls and squeezing harshly made me gasp before i knew it i shot my load and replacing my thong and hot pants said oh ur about to be asked a question thing is we are hoping that u will be the star of the show today not just a side attraction like the one we discussed looking at her hand she said fuck sake ur cum is on me and giggling she looked me in the eye and said u know the rules now part ur legs and submit to punishment u fucking lil sissy parting my legs i didnt even have chance to draw breath as she delivered her knee into my groin so hard i dropped to my knees with tears in my eyes she attended to my makeup quickly with a stern voice dont make ur makeup run yet you can stop ur crying right now u fucking batty boy cunt there will be plenty of time for that later now stand up straight and with that she returned to the rest of the girls who continued on into the warehouse and a woman with a group of large men behind her approached me and smiling she said i have a proposition for you......
she spent the next fifteen maybe twenty minutes explaining to me what the group had intended me to be used for which in short amounted to me being gangfucked and then fisted to the point of anal fisting and possibly taken past the point of being ripped and split all of this to be filmed and i would have to sign a disclaimer to the fact this could end up being a snuff party should i not survive all u have to do is take off ur hotpants sign the disclaimer and put these handcuffs on behind ur back and the decision is made u will be marched straight in and everyone will see u cuffed up with ur but clad only on ur little pink thong and everyone will know the score i pondered the thought realising the fact that i already had my hotpants slipped down to my thighs she looked at me and said with a confident smile go on u know u want to drop em down and sign the paper before i knew it i had taken the hotpants off and with a shaky hand was signing the forms holding the cuffs out to me go on just the one more step i obeyed i just couldnt believe how turned on this was making me feel no sooner had the cuffs snapped shut on my wrists and imediately the large men that had until now remained out of the picture grabbed hold of me and started marching me swiftly into the warehouse which to my surprise was already full of people the first to notice me was the group of girls that had dressed me and brought me here there mouths dropped wide open as they started to laugh OMG HE ACTUALLY AGREED one of them shouted out this was to be just the start of my degradation...
i was made to get down on my knees and bend over face on the floor with my arse in the air one of the guys from the team of well hung guys got down behind me with his cock out hanging almost to his knees pushed himself against me so i could feel his enormous size against my bum cheeks he spanked my bum hard enough to make me yelp in surprise and shouted GRIND UR SISSY SLUT ASS AND GET ME FUCKING HARD RIGHT NOW AND SHOW EVERYONE HOW MUCH U WANT THIS SLAMMED INTO U FUCKING LIL BITCH SLUT BOY i heard immediate laughter and shouts from the girls like go on workit and grind it batty boy we wanna see you gettin it now!! i couldnt help how turned on i felt at the same time as being humiliated like this i was grinding my bum against his phallus and gyrating against him he got hard immediately and he paused to grab my head and show me how big he was now i hardely had time to show surprise at the enormous size he pushed is bellend against my hole i gasped OMG out loud as i felt it enter me and i scream as he slams balls deep into me so hard that the slap of his sizeable balls against my bum cheeks reverberates loudly everyone cheers as he proceeds to fuck me hard YEAH TAKE THIS AND FUCKING SCREAM U FUCKING HO and i scream with every thrust my littld cock hard with my precum dripping from it my thongs which to begin with were just slipped down to allow entry were sudenly ripped frim my body as i felt his pace quicken and as he started to cum deep inside me he yanked hard on my cuffed arms forcing me to straighten enough to allow the girls and everyone else to see my little cock dripping as he slammed he harder as he filled me wiv cum the girls laughed poked fun at me as i suddenly amused them more because i started to cum and i was still spurting out of my little cock wen the second and even bigger cock was slammed deep all the way i continue to shout out as i begin to feel myseld still turned on and building to what inevitably be a multiple of further humiliating orgasms..
after the fifth had emptyed his sack into me one of the girls the same one that had instructed me of my options earlier approached and said loudly so everyone to hear THERES ANOTHER FIFTEEN AND THEY EVEN BIGGER IF U WANT IT BEG FOR IT AND BEG LOUD SO EVERYONE CAN HEAR the girls giggled loudly and uncontrollably as i screamed PLEASE YES I WANT IT I WANT ALL OF THEM she then said into my ear beg them to fucking hurt u beg them to rip and split you we want to watch u get fucking hurt batty boy oh and beg me to knee u in the bollox and pick a number between 1 and 10 or u could let me choose how many times u want my knee to pound ur pathetic little testicals she laugged in my face as i screamed PLEASE FUCKING HURT ME FUCK ME HARD AND RIP MY BUM TILL IT RIPS AND SPLIT ME AND PLEASE YES KNEE MY BOLLOX how many times can i do it to u bitch U CHOOSE erm let me think no fuck that ur blatently getting the full ten hold him in position then boys i was held with one leg raised right up to the side and straight away she delivered a ball busting blow thar made me scream and gag as she continued to give me the full ten blows each impact making my screams more shrill and girly...
imediately the fifteen blokes with the biggest cocks ever took it in turns to fuck me and each one fisting me just for pleasure and taking delight in punch there fists straight through my whole as i screamed as i felt myself being ripped internally as the anal punching got quicklty to the point where they were punching me so deep that they were burying there large muscly arms way past elbow deep with every blow i scream and cry out as i feel there fists ripping deep into my belly tears streaming down my cheeks as i screamed cried and at the same time continued to ejaculate the girls laughing loudly and the girls who brought me freely flirting with my assailants one girl got one of the security to fuck her while she screamed out yeah this is what a real cock does for me AND U WERE BORN TO BE USED LIKE THIS U PATHETIC LITTLE TRANNY as i felt my self now being seriously injured internally as my hole continued to get ripped wider to the continued cheers of all those watching....
just ass i took the last guys sack full into my now gaping and seriously bleeding bum with out warning i was pushed face onto the cold concrete and with my legs spread wide with my gaping hole spread wide a big man shouts to the girls shall i split him wide and bleed the lil ho out? the girls cheer him on SPLIT HIM IN FUCKING TWO MAKE HIM SCREAM LOUDER the same girl from earlier shouted out the hole audience began to chant RIP! RIP!RIP! with that he showed me his steel toe capped boots and then started kicking his foot into my ripping hole splitting me wider with each brutal blow i scream as i start to cum again as i feel his entire boot penetrate me totally and repeated there is a cheer and applause as my bum gives way splitting loudly im stiill cumming as i feel blood pumping and gushing from my body as conciousness starts to slip all i can hear is the girls laughing cheering and the team i submitted to being loudly applauded.......

Back