Muslim ban

Deathproof

Forum Veteran
Why do people object ? Because they lost election+ hate President Trump.
108flhu.jpg

You know, ALL of these whining protesters the world over, the pissers and moaners of every stripe, are becoming very tiresome. If you are gay, that's fine. If you are religious, that's fine too. If you are a woman or ethnic, I don't care, more power to you. Just shut up and find something useful to do with your life. If the bitching masses spent even half the time being creative or industrious, time that they currently spend marching and hollering, everybody would benefit. Life can be tough, and that's never going to change...so get used to it.

You know, ALL of these whining protesters the world over, the pissers and moaners of every stripe, are becoming very tiresome. If you are gay, that's fine. If you are religious, that's fine too. If you are a woman or ethnic, I don't care, more power to you. Just shut up and find something useful to do with your life. If the bitching masses spent even half the time being creative or industrious, time that they currently spend marching and hollering, everybody would benefit. Life can be tough, and that's never going to change...so get used to it.
:happy banana:

:agreed:

I agree with you that there are far too many demonstrations. There are better things to do than cause traffic chaos and bring disruption to fellow citizens.
Which doesn't mean that I agree in any way with the proposed Muslim ban or any discrimination based on race, religion, gender or sexual orientation. Just that more is less.
What those of us need to do is to canvass our Representatives and members of parliament, write to the press and not just to the liberal press but also to the Daily Mail and The Torygraph, contribute to Radio phones in and ensure that our view is put across. And do this by accepting that many of our opponents hold their view honestly and to debate with good humour.

Why do people object ? Because they lost election+ hate President Trump.
108flhu.jpg

Hi mate.
People object because they disagree with what they see as wrong, both unjust and unjustified.
I don't think we hate President Trump but we dislike what he stands for. And we worry about his attitude towards the Press. Anyone who picks a fight with the BBC, arguably the most respected news media in the world, on the basis that they are out to get him seems to have problems with reality.
And yes the liberal meritocracy lost election, both over here in 2015 when Cameron defeated Miliband, in 2016 when we embraced Brexit and when you elected Trump. And no we don't like losing any more than you would have done had the results been reversed. But we have to accept them, that's democracy.
But it doesn't stop us expressing our concerns in the hope that we can persuade others to our views and that the results in 2020 might be reversed.

Last edited:
France let lots Muslims in how's that working out.I know USA has always let any body in but times have changed.ISIS has taken over passport stations in Syria they are printing their own passports and training people on exactly what to say in order to get in they have promised to come here and do damage and you don't think we should be cautious about who we let in here?

Mate
Sure I lock my doors when I go to bed or go out. I live in a big city with the usual amount of crime. However this has nothing to do with Muslims. My late wife told me that many of the criminals appearing before her were white undereducated lads. And my parents used to lock up in the fifties, long before the start of the Muslim immigration.
So I'm not sure I take the point you are trying to make.

U LOCK your doors so unfriendly or bad people don't come in.Same reason our border needs b secure.

A valid point my friend. But I don't stop every visitor just because one might mean me harm. Nor do I refrain from answering the door just because one might want to hurt me. What I do is take reasonable precautions.
And that perhaps is what you need to do. But the relevant word is reasonable. And to ban all Muslims is not reasonable.
And talking about risk is understand that your President is preparing to allow people with diagnosed mental health issues to purchase and retain guns. Now that seems to me to be increasing the risk to others. Sure not everyone with mental health issues is a potential killer but I suspect I that some may be. And by removing controls you increase the risk. So why do it?

Last edited:
But it's not everybody were worried about it's MUSLIMS from those 7 countries.You 4 example r free 2 travel here.šŸ˜Ž

Strange how these are countries with which yourbPrewident has no financial connections. Now if he were to ban Saudis, the country from which many terrorists have come, it might affect his business interests. Or is this another lie promulgated by our liberal press and the BBC.
Incidentally you haven't commented on the gun issue. Should be interested to have your views.

Strange how these are countries with which yourbPrewident has no financial connections. Now if he were to ban Saudis, the country from which many terrorists have come, it might affect his business interests. Or is this another lie promulgated by our liberal press and the BBC.
Incidentally you haven't commented on the gun issue. Should be interested to have your views.
giphy.gif

We are not amused Lindier! Be a good subject and bring me the head of some handsome Arab prince

Mr. phyzzi, I think you should keep that fluorescent green as your permanent font color. It is such a soothing shade. By the way, someone should tell Elizabeth she looks trashy with those feathers in her hair. Who does she think she is, Janis Joplin?

Well I voted Trump+ so far I agree with his policies.I do think it's every Americans God given right own gun but not wackos+ criminals or x cons

Back