Muslim ban

TRUMP for PRESIDENT -- YAY! GUNS FOR (almost) EVERYONE -- YAY! HILLARY for the BIG HOUSE -- YAY! I'm positively giddy with joy over Donald's ascendance to the throne.

Well the 1,000,s of people who kept there jobs are.That was b 4 he even took office.

How do those 7 shit countries have balls 2 complaine religious persecution?Lol what whould they do if caught with bible in there country?Death sentence least were not killing them. ( prob should b)

Fuck IS

jzxzyr.jpg

Oh the damned "Queen " Merkel has us 1,2 Million from this Shit Muslim as present
for Germany given

only stress with this absolut sick guy´s here....

I wouldn't mind being a fly on the wall when the two of them meet later this year. The unelected and what should have been the unelectable. Okay I know you guys are entitled to elect whoever you want and Madame May hasn't yet been elected even by her own party. Even the loony Corbyn can claim a mandate of a sort.
But my thoughts on Trump were best expressed by our joint first Prime Minister, Robert Walpole, when he lost office in 1739. He went because he couldn't stomach a European war.

" They are ringing their bells now, soon they will be wringing their hands."

And ultimately he was proved right.

Maybe those who voted for Trump should note.

Of course they're not all bad however their own government cannot guarantee s that the ones coming over or not terrorists also Isis has taken over passport stations in Syria in his printing their own passports we cannot allow these people to enter our country and have the same problems that Germany and France are having sure they're good people they just need to stay in their own country. Besides we're such terrible people here in the US why should they want to come here

They are not all bad. Stop the hate. sucks here. I am a Christian but I respect everyone.

I agree. The USA is being crazy and VERY UNCHRISTIAN not to accept people in need. They are even talking of sending Iraqi Christians back to Iraq where they will be killed for not being Muslim.

Back