What Do Victims Feel?

New Yorker

Forum Regular
Washington DC (Georgetown) and New York City (UES)
As a full-time killer, I have always been curious about what victims roleplaying corpses feel like during and after their killers have objectified their corpses. I am asking this not because I yearn to be a victim but rather because it gives me a lot of pleasure knowing that my victims also enjoyed the experience.

I have had four victims. All of them were hard when I was using their corpses. Nevertheless, they have felt very differently about the experience. Some have said they enjoyed it very much, some said they felt guilty and remorseful about allowing their bodies to be used this way even though they were hard during the entire scene. Some have even said the experience was nice but that they felt apathy after the experience.

I always want my victims to feel happy about the experience but it's difficult to see their side of things since I have no desire to a victim myself.

So, for all the victims out there, what does it feel like? What does a killer killing you and abusing your corpse make you feel sexually and psychologically?

I'm a victim, and love roleplay
I love to be killed and abused after, it feel humiliated and so good ;) It's for this also necro part is so good
also if you search a partner for roleplay ;)

I'm a victim, and love roleplay
I love to be killed and abused after, it feel humiliated and so good ;) It's for this also necro part is so good
also if you search a partner for roleplay ;)

See, this is the part that I have a hard time understanding. It's difficult for me to imagine someone liking being humiliated so I don't humiliate my victims (or at least I don't go beyond the stuff my victim and I agreed I could do). Enjoying humiliation feels paradoxical.

Thanks for the response.

Back