How have you been

Deathproof

Forum Veteran
2aklnva.jpg

How has everybody been good I hope how do you like our new president cool isn't it

Welcome back, Deathproof -- you have been missed, and rumors have been flying concerning your whereabouts. I like our new President very well! Every time I think how close we came to being stuck with Hillary for eight years...well, I just have to smile with relief. Is that your boyfriend in the photo? Were the two of you vacationing in the Alps?

Welcome back Deathproof - we all thought you had eloped with Lindier. :happy banana:
As for your new President - you and Alex are welcome to him! Now if only he looked like your pic, at least he would be someone to die for as well as someone to die from (we can agree to differ on that one!). That looks more like the UK than the Alps to me, btw - where is it?

Hi mate.
Welcome back. If for no other reason to put to bed certain rumours about our elopement. Never going to happen.
Seriously though it's good you have returned. It's been kind of dull without your posts.
And no, I don't envy you your President. The press have a job to do which is to find out the truth. And when they find out that one of his team has lied it needs to be told. But so far as Trump is concerned the fact that Sessions has lied on oath doesn't matter, what matters is that he has been found out. And that is the fault of the press. Or as I might say their justification.
Thanks heaven you seceded in 1976. The Thought of him as our leader is to terrifying to contemplate. He even makes Madame May seem honourable by comparison.
I await your response with interest

That's all irrelevant he's making America great again spending billions on the military securing our borders and putting Americans back to work. I know some people don't like it that he's building a wall let me ask you this do you lock your doors when you go to sleep at night if so why

That's all irrelevant he's making America great again spending billions on the military securing our borders and putting Americans back to work. I know some people don't like it that he's building a wall let me ask you this do you lock your doors when you go to sleep at night if so why

So Donald Trump can't sneak in, of course!

Hi mate.
Welcome back. If for no other reason to put to bed certain rumours about our elopement. Never going to happen.
Seriously though it's good you have returned. It's been kind of dull without your posts.
And no, I don't envy you your President. The press have a job to do which is to find out the truth. And when they find out that one of his team has lied it needs to be told. But so far as Trump is concerned the fact that Sessions has lied on oath doesn't matter, what matters is that he has been found out. And that is the fault of the press. Or as I might say their justification.
Thanks heaven you seceded in 1976. The Thought of him as our leader is to terrifying to contemplate. He even makes Madame May seem honourable by comparison.
I await your response with interest

Was it only 1976 that they became independent - it seems so much longer than that?

Lol me+ Lindie have no physical relationship.I do have respect 4 him as a good person.

Thanks for your generous comments. Look forward to debating with on our respective views. If nothing else we should amuse our fellow members.
And no, much as though I enjoy our debates I don't think you're my type. So no physical relationship between us. And somehow I don't think that's going to disappoint you. Lol.

Thanks for your generous comments. Look forward to debating with on our respective views. If nothing else we should amuse our fellow members.
And no, much as though I enjoy our debates I don't think you're my type. So no physical relationship between us. And somehow I don't think that's going to disappoint you. Lol.

Well true I'm not gay but your comment I'm not your type so what's wrong with me!!!

Well true I'm not gay but your comment I'm not your type so what's wrong with me!!!

Mate
You're in a far better position to answer that than I am.
You seem a decent guy, and I never thought I'd be saying that to you when we first crossed swords, and I guess that if we lived closer we could well become good friends. But I suspect we are very different people. I worked as a lawyer and am probably a liberal in views and attitude. And I suspect being called a liberal might to,you be seen as the greatest insult. Then I enjoy reading, listening to classical music. Somehow I don't see you as a Mozart or Tchaikovsky fan though it would be great if I'm wrong. So that's what I meant by saying that you weren't my type.
But I think you are probably a good guy and it would be great if we were to become friends because that's what guys do when they respect each other and enjoy each other's company. And that is nothing to do with sex or gender but just guys or lasses. And yes I have some good female friends and well as male friends. And of course I was deeply in love with Linda before she died.
But this is beginning to get serious. So if I upset by saying you weren't my type I'm sorry. But if we are not careful we're going to fuel the rumour mill started by Alexonedeath and deaddirty. And that would never do.

Ok j/k no I don't like that kind music
I like country and old music from 70,s
I'm no lawyer wow no that's way out my league.How I'm I supposed win debates no fair your lawyer!
I had jury duty 2 years ago had put young African American from Chicago away like 12 years 2 armed robberies.He was guilty as hell but I felt like shit I believe in giving young people 2nd chance.That not how court works least not this case.

Mate.
The thing I like about this site is its diversity. Our views differ but we argue, for the most part, with good humour and respect for each other's opinions.
And it's good that we come from various backgrounds, both professional and manual workers. And neither is superior. Where would we be without those who can do with their hands.
As a former lawyer and at university I learnt the skill to debate. Yes I have a fairly good command of language. But in debate, unless I was emotionally involved, I doubt I would last long against someone who genuinely believed in his case. This doesn't apply to the fencing in court or tribunal of course when facts rather than their presentation should rule.
So don't run yourself down my friend. And even though we are never likely to meet in the flesh I look forward to many discussions on site over the next few years

Back