Jo gets shot off his bike

jon_b

Forum Elite
Joelmo Gratieri, age 39 years old, was shot off his motorbike with eight 0.38 caliber bullets. Location was Bonito Lindo Avenue, Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil.

Super long middle toe on that left foot. I'd bite the holy crap out of it:happy banana::happy banana:

wow - what a hot man - great face, torso, feet - thank you for posting

Somebody was an expert marksman, to have hit a moving target eight times...or maybe it was eight shooters, each lucky enough to hit Joelmo only once. Of course, it could also have been two thugs who both connected with four bullets, etc. For this motorbiker, none of that matters any more.

I hope he died instantly - looking at the location of the holes in his shorts, I think one or two of his wounds may have ben rather painful otherwise.

I hope he died instantly - looking at the location of the holes in his shorts, I think one or two of his wounds may have ben rather painful otherwise.

ooohhh...yes...well spotted DD :yes:

It's possible that one or two guys shot him off the bike, and he fell off. Then they keep shooting at him on the ground until he was dead. Then another bullet or two in the shorts just for fun.

Back