willing victim

fitboypink

Forum Newcomer
It all started one day wen a group of girls caught me dressing up in lingerie the humiliation of them laughing at me was such a turn on and this of course was noticed after they had finished giggling I somehow ended up agreeing to have them dress me up like a proper little slut and they kept me around for a few days
Then one day they introduced me to a woman who said she was organising a party to be held that same night the price was £100 entry but there was a way of getting in free but you had to submit to being the nights entertainment and so far none had been arranged she then went on to explain that she would like me to be the subject of a brutal gangfuck to be witnessed by all and then subject to a vote in order to decide my fate
She explained in detail that this was no ordinary party and that the vote would decide on whether I should be impailed on a spit (this would be carried out by experts who would ensure that I lived long enough afterwards for everyone to see the tears running from my eyes and that I could expect to be humiliated right up to the end
She then explained that should I agree to this me and the group of girls I was with would not have to pay and that should I get snuffed they would each get a cut of the nights takings
She then told me that if I agreed it had to be now and that I would be taken to the venue immediately and that on entrance the girls would be given a nice surprise that they wouldn't have to pay and that they possibly could make a small fortune
By this point she had me in her car and she pulled over and said if u don't want this get out now and she counted 5.......4........3........2........1 and as she pulled into a warehouse that was less than a half mile away where there was lots of mail and female security staff to enforce the fact that there was know turning back she looked at me and giggled and asked what do u think the outcome will be slut boy and laughed
The party part 2
For the next couple of hours I was dressed makeup sexy pink lingerie bra and thong and pink stockings and on the front of my new bra and thong was printed impalement sissy this is so that wen ur girls arrive expecting to have to pay and then we show them and they see you they know instantly you lil sissy batty boy one of the women dressing said with a giggle then the woman who brought me here said I got something to show u she took me to a table where a laptop was sitting open she rubbed a finger over the mouse pad and then double clicked and a video started playing she looked at me giggling and said we asked ur friends what they hoped u would decide today and what they want to see happen watch the footage pretty boy on the video each of my girlfriends explained how they found the idea of me going along with this idea funny and that they hoped that the vote result was one that landed me impaled on the spit, how does that make u feel lil batty boy the woman asked still giggling as she looked down I didn even have to tell her how turned on I was
The time of the guests arrival was iminent and I was told my friends had already arrived and that I was to go and stand in before them immediately I walked over to them feeling nervous but horny as fuck they were facing the opposite direction talking to the woman who brought me here wen I was immediately behind them they were invited to turn round and look at a nice surprise!!!!!
They didn't stop laughing giggling and humiliating me with taunts like you little batty boy whore and slutty little bitch boy they laughed even more wen it was explained that each guest would get a voting card to be filled in and deposited into the black box next to the makeshift reception and that I was going to be getting gangfucked hard and brutal and humiliatingly abused by the big hung guys bangin me in front of the guests while they voted!! One of the girls shouted out to me everyone of theses people paying big money to attend a snuff party and they all laughed and giggled even more I felt large hands grab hold of me and my hands being cuffed behind my back .........
The party part 3
There was an audience with hundreds watching me as I stood there in nothing but wig make up bra and thong as I opened up the envelope I pulled out the folded piece of paper and looked at the result that was presented as percentages nervous but turned on I spoke on a microphone that was held out to me I said there was 0 percent of people that absteined 2 percent say they don't think I should be impaled and immediately there was cheers and laughter as I said leaving a massive 98 percent who want to see me get that big metal spit rammed right up my arse and put right through me with it coming out of my mouth further cheers and laughter I was then taken to one side by the young girl who was holding the microphone I noticed she was standing with my girl friends she asked me if I knew about the roasting over hot coals after being impaled in such a way that I wouldn't die immediately I answered yes I knew about that she giggled as she said well we have had an offer by someone who wants u to be gutted and place over a large flame grill and slow cooked to that they and some of their friends can eat me but obviously being gutted whilst still alive and then slowly flame grilled would be sizebly worse my girl friends asked how much would they get for this on hearing the figure they started laughing and saying things like go on do it sissy make us rich and give us a laugh at the same time the girl with the microphone said have u made a decision I replied yes and she turned the microphone back on and announced that there had been an offer made to increase the entertainment this evening and asked me what do u say yes or no it felt almost surreal as I replied yes she then instructed me to explain to the audience exactly what was going to happen to me the audience went wild I was then taken to the other side of the warehouse where there was a large machine which I would be strapped to and the machine would drive the spit up my bum and automatically impale me without killing me in order to make me feel everything that came afterwards my girl friends were stood right with me get on the machine and ride the metal pole now batty boy the young girl with the microphone said to me and the audience it is now time looking at my groin area she said ur really turned on arnt you well take ur thongs and bra off slut and show everyone ur lil dick and then u have to be cuffed again oh and by the way can u see that over there I looked and saw the flame grill and she then explained that my head and my face wouldn't be cooked so it could be half an hour before I lost consciousness maybe an hour before I die NOW PUT UR CUFFS ON AND GET ASTRIDE THE MACHINE AND MAKE SURE U COMPLY WITH THE LADS STRAPPING U IN everyone cheering I obeyed cuffing my own hands behind me I stepped up and sat astride the machine and I was strapped to it tightly with my legs strapped so that they were straight and apart with my bum in line with the surprisingly thick metal rod for perfect entry I heard machinery and the rod was moved in so that it pushed hard against my hole then one of my girl friends stepped up in front of me she held an object with a red button on it. Just so u know sissy boy I'm going to be the one who press the button on u and effectively I get to be the one kills ur ass she felt my cock and laughed oh my god he is actually propper hard then still giggling she stood in front of me and made sure she could see my eyes as she clicked the button in front of me I then discovered that the machine operate with a hammer action like that of a drill as it went into full hammer action immediately and painfully penetrating me I screamed out as it start effectively fucking me at the same time as impaling me iscreamed louder as I feel it penatrate my abdomen puncturing through my intestines my screams met with laughter cheers and giggles suddenly as the spit made steady progress through me I couldn't scream out and seeing this the girl with the microphone announced his diaphragm has now been breached preventing his screams giggling she added but don't worry he is propper feeling it right now it wasn't long before I felt the cold metal pushing and vibrating its way up through my throat I felt my jaw being forced wide open by the rod to the point where my jaw dislocated and fractured then I felt my teeth being cracked and shattered as the thick metal rod made its appearance emerging from my mouth this sent the crowd wild with me now impaled I felt the straps being removed and I was then sort of hogtied to the spit and lifted and carried to the flame grill and placed on top of it immediately feeling agony of the heat I couldn't scream bur the girls laughed and giggled as they watched the tears pour from my eyes I feel my skin starting to crackle and realised I could smell my self cooking..........

Back