21 yo Alisson da Silva Executado

phyzzique

Forum Elite
Established Member
NO Alex! The horse didn't kill him:pepsi:

Are you absolutely certain, Mr. phyzzi? There is a large horse penis visible in the first photo, and the final image shows blood running out of Alisson's shorts and down his leg. Though I'm sure the horse didn't MEAN to kill him, the overwhelming circumstantial evidence seems to indicate death from a fatally ruptured rectum (shades of Enumclaw). Could this be a new method of executado by terrorists? Don't ask me who pulled up his pants afterward. I'm just a crime scene investigator.

Last edited:
Are you absolutely certain, Mr. phyzzi? There is a large horse penis visible in the first photo, and the final image shows blood running out of Alisson's shorts and down his leg. Though I'm sure the horse didn't MEAN to kill him, the overwhelming circumstantial evidence seems to indicate death from a fatally ruptured rectum (shades of Enumclaw). Could this be a new method of executado by terrorists? Don't ask me who pulled up his pants afterward. I'm just a crime scene investigator.
Good heavens! Horsing around where I come from means giving a buddy a noogie:pepsi:

Yup, it was the horse what done it - the evidence is between its legs. Either that or it's a necrohorse and it's about to!

Back